X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyundai tiburon +150mph?

i aint sure i can buy that.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

At first I thought Hyundai? I bet it was the Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
      At first I thought Hyundai? I bet it was the Genesis
      ok, just rewound the dvr, they said tiburon, but its clearly a red genesis. still 150mph???????? only svo855 is legal for those kinda speeds!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

My wife's Sonata limited will roll! I've had it at 140 a couple times

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCHovqV507Q[/ame]
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

It doesn't take much power to go that fast in a car with modern aerodynamics. You just need to have gearing that gets the job done. I have found that the gap between 4 and 5 gear in many cars limits the top speed.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              It doesn't take much power to go that fast in a car with modern aerodynamics. You just need to have gearing that gets the job done. I have found that the gap between 4 and 5 gear in many cars limits the top speed.
              yup, it's a slippery little booger. .28 Cd... better than a C5 vette (2015 models are .27) 275hp and a 6sp auto

it's not stupid quick or anything, but it will get out of its own way, and it will keep pulling far past any reasonable person's comfort zone

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                yup, it's a slippery little booger. .28 Cd... better than a C5 vette (2015 models are .27) 275hp and a 6sp auto

it's not stupid quick or anything, but it will get out of its own way, and it will keep pulling far past any reasonable person's comfort zone
                I actually like how the Optima's with the same drive train look. They move decently stock. After a quick little reprogram and upping the boost, they're amazing (for what you pay).
                sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find tuning for her Sonata. I think 13 was the last year that has decent tuning support.

Probably a good thing LOL

damn, I just looked again, and they have a new interface out. 50rwhp gain on 93 octane!

nah, the beauty of the car is you can feed it 87 octane

if I had one, obviously it'd be tuned, but it definitely gets the job done as is

Comment

Give it time, someone will get the '14+ going!
                    sigpic

Comment

no, I'm saying they got it... there's a new interface that covers 11-15

up to 50rwhp on the 93 tune. 20rwhp on the 89 octane tune.

if it were mine, I couldn't resist temptation, but for the wife's car, I'll leave it alone

Comment

Ah, got'cha.

They also look pretty damn nice inside (again, for what you pay).

Well, time to check craigslist again!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hyundai Tiburon + 150 mph = ?
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Rodney is dsrtuckteezy?

Comment

basically

Comment

Working...
                              X