No announcement yet.

Redbull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tremor14; I hate to sound dense but I have not idea what you are getting at.

Lunch one day with you sounds like fun.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      I am not into blood, piss, or scat and I would take out 20 slant eyed fuckers if even one of them got some jiz on me.

The asian hooker was one of the best fucks of my life. She would do a high speed rub down of your entire body with her ass after covering you with lotion. I fucked her for 4 hours straight and only stopped when she started to pass out every time she came.
      Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      Tremor14; I hate to sound dense but I have not idea what you are getting at.

Lunch one day with you sounds like fun.
      you're still wet behind the ears youngster, i wanna share stories with this man. i bet we have mutual friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        you're still wet behind the ears youngster, i wanna share stories with this man. i bet we have mutual friends.
        Im wet behind the ears? Or svo?

In all honesty...ive wanted to meet both of you odd balls. And i really do want a fight night with you...that would be a dfwm historical moment. Were both not favorites here...so no matter who wins...lots of people will be happy with who loses.

Comment

calm down, we can see the pre jizz in your boxers. we'll have our date, im in austin often, i will let you know next time, and we can agree on a gentlemens bet.

Comment

Oh and SLIGHTLY on topic...im not going to the air race...but i will be watching a former RBR driver (mark webber) at the lone star le mans next weekend. My FIL got us pit passes so im pretty pumped.

Comment

calm down, we can see the pre jizz in your boxers. we'll have our date, im in austin often, i will let you know next time, and we can agree on a gentlemens bet.
              Im not getting gay with you...but ill grab a beer.

If we throw down its in public...with a dfwm audience.

Comment

you still mad i mistook you for dsrtuckteezy? let it go already.

Comment

naynay wants my ballz

Comment

you still mad i mistook you for dsrtuckteezy? let it go already.
                    Lol im not mad and i was never aware of that. I dont even know drs

Comment

wow, major thread derail!

I guess that's what happens when you get naynay and svo in the same thread.

Anyway I'll be out there Sunday, if anyone else is going hit me up and we can drink an overpriced beer together.

Comment

Working...
                      X