Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redbull

Anyone else going to the air races?

We are going to try and make it there a little after noon. Cars and Coffee Fort Worth in the morning first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I drank a red bull , once...
      .....bro....

Comment

SVO has suite?

Comment

svo worked with the red bull engineers to discover guarna.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            SVO has suite?
            I wish.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            svo worked with the red bull engineers to discover guarna.
            I just drink the shit. Funny thing is that an Asian hooker gave me a Red Bull in an amber glass jar with a screw on lid and told me that it was a vitamin drink when I was 20. I could have been a rich mother fucker if I had thought to market it. I am sure that the formula has changed over the years.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

redbull wasnt out 20-25 years ago..

**** i didnt even need to edit***

i hate this guy

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                I wish.

I just drink the shit. Funny thing is that an Asian hooker gave me a Red Bull in an amber glass jar with a screw on lid and told me that it was a vitamin drink when I was 20. I could have been a rich mother fucker if I had thought to market it. I am sure that the formula has changed over the years.
                bill, i know you hate black people but can we have lunch some time?

Comment

I wish.

bullshit, you drank her piss, then invented bukkake when you took loads from her 20 asian boyfriends

Comment

Im in on this too.

Comment

redbull wasnt out 20-25 years ago..

**** i didnt even need to edit***

i hate this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull
                      Red Bull has been around since 1987 according to the link that you posted.

I have no problem with black people and have loved a black woman or two in my time.

I do take issue with N agg ers though.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Im in on this too.
                      Mondays are best for me. What part of town are you in?
                      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-10-2015, 09:46 PM.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

Red Bull has been around since 1987 according to the link that you posted.

I have no problem with black people and have loved a black woman or two in my time.

I do take issue is with niggers though.

Mondays are best for me. What part of town are you in?
                          Im in austin. Ill have to plan better to make it work. My folks live off dalrock in rowlett so maybe next time i visit them or if i get laid off anytime soon haha.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            bullshit, you drank her piss, then invented bukkake when you took loads from her 20 asian boyfriends
                            I am not into blood, piss, or scat and I would take out 20 slant eyed fuckers if even one of them got some jiz on me.

The asian hooker was one of the best fucks of my life. She would do a high speed rub down of your entire body with her ass after covering you with lotion. I fucked her for 4 hours straight and only stopped when she started to pass out every time she came.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X