No announcement yet.

Where can one find co2 cartridges locally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use white vinegar not bleach- not as caustic.

Also get one of these
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/All-Access-Device-AA1-Condensate-Cleanout/dp/B00M6Y801O[/ame]

Comment

Also just use a shop vac on the opposite end (where it drains)- make sure and cap or cover the upside.

Comment

Do yourself a favor and throw a rag over the sink that shares the drain.
        WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          This man speaks the gospel truth. Ask me how I know...
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            This man speaks the gospel truth. Ask me how I know...
            Good idea! I'll close the drain and toss a rag over it. Don't want that stinky shit all over my toof brush!

Comment

Shop vac works like a champ without all the mess. I re-plumbed my main drain where it comes down to a guest bathroom sink so I can easily take it apart. Then I just hook my shop vac and clean it out. It only gets bad if I don't stay on top of it and flush it once a month by running a quart of white vinegar through it

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                Shop vac works like a champ without all the mess. I re-plumbed my main drain where it comes down to a guest bathroom sink so I can easily take it apart. Then I just hook my shop vac and clean it out. It only gets bad if I don't stay on top of it and flush it once a month by running a quart of white vinegar through it
                What do you plug the space up with between the shop vac and the sink drain pipe? Like stuff a rag in the gap or something, so it doesn't just suck air?

Comment

Gotter fixed! Used 3 cans of Co2, but other than that, did nothing (well, [poured some clorox in it afterwards). I am glad I didn't cut the main line to bypass the inlet, figured I'd try this way first, and if it worked, save having to use the coupler to patch it back together.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    What do you plug the space up with between the shop vac and the sink drain pipe? Like stuff a rag in the gap or something, so it doesn't just suck air?
                    I have a funnel like attachment that I can put inside the 3/4 PVC. They also make this:
                    The ultimate vacuum attachment, VaccuFlex turns your vacuum into a serious cleaning machine. Designed to work with any vacuum, this accessory is uniquely engineered to increase the versatility of your

Comment

Working...
                    X