Where can one find co2 cartridges locally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can one find co2 cartridges locally

Doing some Google searches, I can't seem to locate anything local for 16 gram unthreaded CO2 cartridges. Anyone know of a paintball store around the Keller area that sells these?

I am looking to get some for a co2 airgun to clear the A/C condensation line, Amazon can only ship them ground, the gun is same day delivery, so if I can get them locally, I'd prefer that to waiting.

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    Doing some Google searches, I can't seem to locate anything local for 16 gram unthreaded CO2 cartridges. Anyone know of a paintball store around the Keller area that sells these?

I am looking to get some for a co2 airgun to clear the A/C condensation line, Amazon can only ship them ground, the gun is same day delivery, so if I can get them locally, I'd prefer that to waiting.
    I would guess Wal mart, bass pro ,cabelas, academy

Comment

Bicycle shops?
      Justin

Comment

Walmart and Academy didn't seem to have the size I needed, at least on-line. I'll check Cabela's and the bike shops, totally forgot about them!

Comment

Sports Authority is where i bought and get mine refilled
          WRX

Comment

Gas Pipe.

Comment

just make sure you actually call them Co2 cartridges

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                just make sure you actually call them Co2 cartridges
                Haha...terminology can be critical at those places

Comment

So I have to call them Colorado 2 cartridges?

Found some in Keller, at Bonzai Cycle Werx, $2.49 each, so at least I can get some and order the gun from Amazon with free same day delivery!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00207UAU6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_titl e_2&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER[/ame]

Comment

So you just put that in the ac line and blow all the shit out?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Yuppers, supposed to work great, and from reading several places (other than Amazon reviews), seems to be the best way to unclig them. Hell, I never have done anything to it in 8 years, and noticed recently the overlfow line going outside is draining water, so checked the main one last night and it is backed up. Nothing coming out the line into my bathroom sink downpipe.

The 90's in the drain line prevent a snake/auger from working, unless it is very small and flexible.

I've got access to it pretty easily, just plug the rubber grommet into that open pipe, that goes down, 90's towards the back left, then 90's straight down into my sinks plumbing. I can see water standing in that pipe, and using a small flexible rod for cleaning dryer vent tubes, it does not seem to be in that straight pipe at least. This blast of air should work, maybe need a few cartridges to clear it all out.

Comment

A/c drain line, and yes. They get backed up because it isn't something that is constantly flowing. It is good practice to blow them out regularly, and to pour a half cup of bleach down that drain once a month when you change the air filters.

You don't have to use co2 though. If you have an air compressor, use that.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          A/c drain line, and yes. They get backed up because it isn't something that is constantly flowing. It is good practice to blow them out regularly, and to pour a half cup of bleach down that drain once a month when you change the air filters.
                          I knew about the bleach...never knew about the blower.

Thats not just gonna freeze shit is it? I guess you hold the tank upright?

Comment

I knew about the bleach...never knew about the blower.

Thats not just gonna freeze shit is it? I guess you hold the tank upright?
                            I hope it comes with instructions, but my guess is the tube is flexible, so the tank can be any angle, as some people have much smaller places to get to that line.

I may try cutting the end of my auger off, so it is just the flexible coil, not that larger end on it, if the air does not work.

Got one like this.

Comment

You can get those Co2 canisters at walmart where the bb guns are.
                              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                              X