Masseuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Do I smell a Talisman/Trueblue-esque love affair brewing?
    Lol not a chance...ill.never be that bored or care that much to argue with someone that suffers from a severe case of the dunning-kruger effect.

Comment

Says the imaginary power lifter and engineering marvel...

Comment

Originally posted by flufferdaddy View Post
        Haha this is exactly what i thought. There are pics of all of us in the workout forum....so its not like hes so special hes the only one vulnerable.

We know youre not a body builder dude...not even low grade...
        Yeah I've spent so much money on it cause I suck at it. You're a fucking idiot lol. You're so far below my level, that I'm putting a stop to arguing with you. Yes, its true in this case. Go ahead and try to deflect with the standard "oh just look how samrt him thinnk him izz!!" but its not going to help you. You really are that stupid. I don't post up things I'm not done with, I've said that... what... 10 times now, and you're still to big of an imbecile to understand it. I'm not where I want to be with my lifting, and I'll post up NOTHING until I am. Keep putting words in my mouth, if you think anyone doesn't notice. I said I'm middle range at best. I stand by that I really hope I'm never near anything you worked on. You don't read well enough to understand the directions.

Take one of your midrange guys from your lifting sub forum. That's me, any day. WTF is your dumbass expecting.
        WH

Comment

and this is why i ride bicycles instead of hanging out with dude bro's at the gym. lol ya'll are retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Yeah I've spent so much money on it cause I suck at it. You're a fucking idiot lol. You're so far below my level, that I'm putting a stop to arguing with you. Yes, its true in this case. Go ahead and try to deflect with the standard "oh just look how samrt him thinnk him izz!!" but its not going to help you. You really are that stupid. I don't post up things I'm not done with, I've said that... what... 10 times now, and you're still to big of an imbecile to understand it. I'm not where I want to be with my lifting, and I'll post up NOTHING until I am. Keep putting words in my mouth, if you think anyone doesn't notice. I said I'm middle range at best. I stand by that I really hope I'm never near anything you worked on. You don't read well enough to understand the directions.

Take one of your midrange guys from your lifting sub forum. That's me, any day. WTF is your dumbass expecting.
            Are you done with your grammar lessons?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Are you done with your grammar lessons?
              Should I be? I didn't really check over that post.

I wonder if he charges the normal rate, for psychic readings, or a higher rate since he thinks he so good at it. Hey ruff, can you tell me where the grand canyon gold is? I'll go get it, and give you a gold bar. You should be able to pinpoint right where its at.
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X