Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can a big tall guy like me find BDU's local?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like my under armor hunting boots! Light weight and comfortable!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Oakley, under armour(don't last as long) and converse all make lightweight boots.
      My 2 pairs of converse lasted each a month in Afghanistan. Since then I wore only 5.11 brand boots.

My favorite were these. I bought a new pair every year but they never really wear out. The side zip is great for taking on and off obviously but also just to unzip to relieve some heat too when you are just sitting around.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        My 2 pairs of converse lasted each a month in Afghanistan. Since then I wore only 5.11 brand boots.

My favorite were these. I bought a new pair every year but they never really wear out. The side zip is great for taking on and off obviously but also just to unzip to relieve some heat too when you are just sitting around.
        Right on! I will have to check those out.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
          I have two totes full of BDU, DCU and ABU's but not in that size. Gonna take them all to the Army/Navy store one of these days.

He's a size chart. Looks like you're gonna need a 2XL/X-Long
          http://www.armynavydeals.com/asp/sizing.asp
          What size are the ones you want to get rid of?
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
          X