No announcement yet.

Juvenile question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bet that. throw my weight off the card if you weigh in at 175.

how much time do you need?

Comment

What did your chick say.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        craizie, we need to kick it, let me go talk to that man that could be my son, and bring that spare SCT tuner you have. If Ratt vouches for you, you have my handshake bro, this story is just one i would have never brought HERE, but you may have the privilege.
        We can catch a drink whenever you want. Ratt vouches for you, too. He's one of my oldest and best friends. I brought it here knowing 98% of you would say some fucked up shit and 2% would try to help. I really don't care what a hunch of internet friends think of me.

Comment

see, we are on the same wave length, 98% of the people on here who know me will tell you i smile the whole time, i may be a bit loud, and i may holler at your girl, but i truly have your best interest at heart.. good luck with lil dude. next time, shhhhhh your wife and let him do his thing, thing critique him on his style or technique.

Comment

see, we are on the same wave length, 98% of the people on here who know me will tell you i smile the whole time, i may be a bit loud, and i may holler at your girl, but i truly have your best interest at heart.. good luck with lil dude. next time, shhhhhh your wife and let him do his thing, thing critique him on his style or technique.
            So we aren't setting up a lunch date?

Comment

I'm sure a lot of us were dickin' around at 15 and that was all fine and all. But you should also keep in mind, if there's a 15 yr old girl getting screwed in your house, that's technically a crime. I'd squash that with quickness.

Comment

So we aren't setting up a lunch date?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                  I'm sure a lot of us were dickin' around at 15 and that was all fine and all. But you should also keep in mind, if there's a 15 yr old girl getting screwed in your house, that's technically a crime. I'd squash that with quickness.
                  A 15yo fuckin a 15yo is a crime? I feel like we did. And then he went all gangster / you don't control me on me. He actually said " the only reason you's here is because you can't pull no better hoes". And that was in front of his mother. Likes I said it too everything I had to not lay his ass out. Which is why I started this thread. It was to figure out what I can and can't do.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I like her. I've dated her a while now and this is the first time anything like this has happened. The kid is like 95lbs. If you know me, you know I'm not threatened by that what so ever.
                    Just have fun with it. Mess with him. Bust a gut laughing next time he does it. Just laugh and laugh like a madman. Point at him while you're doing it. Let him know that him bowing up to you is about the funniest shit you ever saw. Tell him "that's a good one!!" The disrespect he feels will be severe. Also the humiliation. And if he's got more than a couple brain cells, he'll think "shit if that's his real response, maybe this isn't such a good idea..."

Something like this:

Laughs like this are really the only reason I come here anymore. This place is hilarious.
                    Last edited by Gasser64; 09-07-2015, 02:28 AM.
                    WH

Comment

A 15yo fuckin a 15yo is a crime? I feel like we did. And then he went all gangster / you don't control me on me. He actually said " the only reason you's here is because you can't pull no better hoes". And that was in front of his mother. Likes I said it too everything I had to not lay his ass out. Which is why I started this thread. It was to figure out what I can and can't do.
                      And did you protect the mom and say he does not need to say that about his mom.

Comment

I do not like thugs and gangsters the same way I don't like white trash. Both embrace their suck.

What you've described in this thread is talk show gold.

Comment

this is craizie!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

A 3 fingered jab to the solar plexus will cause no harm, leave no marks, and will scare the hell out of the kid. You had better teach him a lesson on how to behave before someone who will hurt him bad does so.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Woop his ass. You are doing all of us a disservice to let him keep acting like that. Parents who can't control little assholes like him are our main problem.

And you don't have to actually cause harm to show him you are the boss. Put him on his back and put a little choke on him until he's crying like a little girl.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X