Juvenile question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juvenile question.

Lawyer friends. Can I put down, as in hold down on the ground, a 15 year old if I feel threatened? I'm not talking about hitting him, but taking him down and holding him.

I want to know if I'm going to get in legal trouble. My girl friends 15 year old just went straight wigged on me when I walked into his room. Got in my face called me nigga several times telling me to get out. I said or what and he got in my face and squared up to me. If he was a man I would have hit him with out question. I'm not going to jail for hitting a kid, but can I restrain him?

just gtfo my my room nigga!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Lawyer friends. Can I put down, as in hold down on the ground, a 15 year old if I feel threatened? I'm not talking about hitting him, but taking him down and holding him.

I want to know if I'm going to get in legal trouble. My girl friends 15 year old just went straight wigged on me when I walked into his room. Got in my face called me nigga several times telling me to get out. I said or what and he got in my face and squared up to me. If he was a man I would have hit him with out question. I'm not going to jail for hitting a kid, but can I restrain him?
      re-read this.

did a 15 year old just punk you out? If you turned your back and walked back out the room, you may as well tell her things aren't gona work our, cause that little kid has your card now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        just gtfo my my room nigga!
        Go back to sleep, son.

I went in there to retrieve my tv, btw.

He had never once done this before. He's always polite and respectful and then this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          re-read this.

did a 15 year old just punk you out? If you turned your back and walked back out the room, you may as well tell her things aren't gona work our, cause that little kid has your card now.
          Never once did I back down or act scared or threatens.

Comment

The real answer is leave that girl unless you have major problems that far surpass the shit youve gotta deal with.

Comment

I like her. I've dated her a while now and this is the first time anything like this has happened. The kid is like 95lbs. If you know me, you know I'm not threatened by that what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                The real answer is leave that girl unless you have major problems that far surpass the shit youve gotta deal with.
                I've got no issues and could walk away with a clean slate no problem. I like this girl and have time invested in her.

I want to know if I can physically show this kid how bad I could fuck him up, without fucking him up. He " called me out " to go out side and fight.

I'm not going to jail for kicking the shit out of a 15 year old.

Comment

Go back to sleep, son.

I went in there to retrieve my tv, btw.

He had never once done this before. He's always polite and respectful and then this shit.
                  i would be asking wtf is his problem then. at that age it could have been anything to put him in that type of mood. swallow your pride and maybe talk to him about it.

but yes, i think you'd be in the clear. i dont think there an age restriction to defend yourself

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    i would be asking wtf is his problem then. at that age it could have been anything to put him in that type of mood. swallow your pride and maybe talk to him about it.

but yes, i think you'd be in the clear. i dont think there an age restriction to defend yourself
                    I did. He said yall always want to see the real me here it is. In his best of dumbed down gangster nigga talk. Said the only reason I was living here ( in front of his mom ) was because I couldn't find a better hoe.

Comment

Also to add more, we came home and he had some naked 15 year old in his bed and we told her to leave. He went to straight gangster nigga on us when I went into his room after she left.

Comment

sounds like a little shit head, and i'd beat his ass with a belt! hah

Comment

I've got no issues and could walk away with a clean slate no problem. I like this girl and have time invested in her.

I want to know if I can physically show this kid how bad I could fuck him up, without fucking him up. He " called me out " to go out side and fight.

I'm not going to jail for kicking the shit out of a 15 year old.
                          Dude...theres no sense in showing someone how "bad" you are ever. Let him think he can kick your ass as long as he knows he will also do jail time if he succeeds.

Good time to teach him that he should only fight battles he cant afford to lose.

Actually its a good time to leave the girl if youre going to have to deal with that...but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            sounds like a little shit head, and i'd beat his ass with a belt! hah
                            If he was mine, I would have. It took everything I had to not knock him the fuck out. As I said, if he were a man, I would have hit him as soon as he stepped to me.

Comment

Also to add more, we came home and he had some naked 15 year old in his bed and we told her to leave. He went to straight gangster nigga on us when I went into his room after she left.
                              ahh, thats it man, you stepped on his game. at that age i'd probably get pretty pissed too

Comment

Working...
                              X