Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used Raptors are now more than they were new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Raptors are now more than they were new?

Started looking for a winter truck now that we live where it tends to snow. Figured I would try to find a Raptor with 20-30k miles. Most have 40-80k and the price is 50k plus still? The only one I could find with under 20k miles was listed at 59k.....lol

key word: SVT

Comment

why do you need a raptor for a little snow? just get a regular ole 4x4

Comment

Figured I would look for a Raptor before I bought a new truck. Always liked them but the fuel mileage did not fit our situation until now. Driving 20-30k miles a year for the last 10-12 years. Now that we moved back to our hometown, live 2 miles from work and no long make cross state trips. We might as well look at getting something we wanted. But no way I am paying over sticker for anything much less a well used 4wd.

Comment

i've got a '14 4x4 STX sport i would sell for pay off. 17k miles. $32k-ish, not sure.

Comment

Only F150 that I have ever liked was the Raptor. No used F150's for me unless it is a Raptor. Sure not a fan of the new 15 body style at all either.

Comment

for $40k you can get a used 6.7 lariat with the same miles as those $50k lariats.

slap a tune and a piece of steel on it, and leave a raptor in the dust

you would be able to launch it off of any rad sand dunes, but...
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

...but what?

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Certified carfax one owner....

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    ...but what?

Lol...i only hit a jump at 50mph...it can handle that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      key word: SVT
                      I don't think that's it. It adds to it, but ultimately there will be a fair amount of people married to a truck that still has a plummeting value.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        I don't think that's it. It adds to it, but ultimately there will be a fair amount of people married to a truck that still has a plummeting value.
                        Not to mention the coming saturation of the market due to oilfield cutbacks.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I was in Southlake yesterday and saw more of them there than I have in a long time.

Comment

I had mine for a year and got exactly what I paid for it when I traded it in.
                            07 GT500
                            05 SRT10
                            88 turbocoupe T-bird
                            93 Cobra
                            86 coupe
                            Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              If you go in the gas prices thread you can see weve all been waiting for that to take effect but it just isnt.
                              Maybe its because there is no F350 version of the raptor, or because a lot of those guys paid straight cash.

One thing is for sure...crude oil and raptor prices track worse than crude and gasoline.

Comment

Working...
                              X