Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.

Comment

Wait for a good deal on the exact one you want. You'll be able to find one like you're looking for for well under $20k.
      C5s/C5Zs are fun, but they're a completely different car IMO. I honestly like the termi more, but you can build or find a quick C5Z for a reasonable amount.
      Comp orange or sonic blue ftw
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I have an 03 with 21k miles that is dark shadow gray with the mods you are looking for. PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          you sold yours, right? what did it go for? I really do like these cars and would love to have one, but no way i would pay cash for one, and no way am i gonna take out a loan on one.
          Yeah, sold it about a year ago. $18.5k

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            Yeah, sold it about a year ago. $18.5k
            Do you know if the guy you sold it to lives in Mansfield? I see if every few weeks.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
              Have some in there

Only 13 yrs left on 15 yr note. 401k is solid. Only 1 credit card. And I own a cowskin rug.
              Well played!

David

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                Do you know if the guy you sold it to lives in Mansfield? I see if every few weeks.
                He was trying to sell it for $23k on Craigslist and he put some terrible wheels on it.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
                  I know this is no longer a mustang forum, but let's talk 03-04 Cobras anyway. I have been wanting one for a few years, but I think I can get one when I get my bonus this year (Dec 1st). Other than price, any good reason to not get one? I personally like this body style better than the 05+ style, until the '15+ style, but I can't afford a $40k toy. I'm looking at a few now to see what is out there, and it seems I can get one with some mods, good condition, and under 50k miles for right at $21k.

Thoughts? Warning signs to look for? Where is Whiteboy's used-car-o-rama?
                  Listen for the infamous head tick on the left side, otherwise go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    Yeah my friend sold it to that guy in Mansfield.

Comment

Terminators are so abused and so over priced I will never own one. The only way I would buy one is from the original or second owner, those used car trade ins just get abused by everyone at the dealership before they get sold

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        Yeah my friend sold it to that guy in Mansfield.
                        I do believe it's same butthurt guy with the over priced 93 cobra.

Comment

Whiteboy's had a few recently

Comment

Find a cleanish inconspicuous new edge and coyote swap it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Find a cleanish inconspicuous new edge and coyote swap it.
                              how much you think a coyote swap would cost on a new edge?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                how much you think a coyote swap would cost on a new edge?
                                about tree fiddy

Comment

Working...
                                X