Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this the same car from years ago for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny
    Ah, the tailpipes is why I thought that.
    3 inch exhaust doesn't give you much room to maneuver!
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      That one has been around for a minute, right? didn't it used to be on ROH's or something?
      sorry, but I don't understand what you mean...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        That's not what I meant. It looks routed for an IRS from the pic angle.
        Flow master 3in tails. Always loved how they curve around.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
          sorry, but I don't understand what you mean...
          clearly i am mistaken. someone on here used to have a super clean black coupe with a wheel similar to these:

or these, can't remember, it's been like 15 years.

Comment

oh, and thats an ROH, now you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              oh, and thats an ROH, now you know!

Yup!!

Comment

2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  Details on Fokai's car?
                  http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5155566671.html It's in the build section here too.

Ironically I have a long history with that car...was my very first fox. I bought it bone stock in 92' with ~20K miles on it. Was a pretty fast street car by 94', then I sold it to a guy in Arlington, but went and bought it back a year later. It was a full-on drag car by the later 90's, and I sold it as a roller to DentGuru in 98-99...where it sat untouched in his garage for 10+ years until he sold it to Fokai, who then did a pretty nice restoration and color change on it.

I should probably be the one buying it back again, but timing isn't good for me right now.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                    http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5155566671.html It's in the build section here too.

Ironically I have a long history with that car...was my very first fox. I bought it bone stock in 92' with ~20K miles on it. Was a pretty fast street car by 94', then I sold it to a guy in Arlington, but went and bought it back a year later. It was a full-on drag car by the later 90's, and I sold it as a roller to DentGuru in 98-99...where it sat untouched in his garage for 10+ years until he sold it to Fokai, who then did a pretty nice restoration and color change on it.

I should probably be the one buying it back again, but timing isn't good for me right now.
                    That thing is nice, love the color and the big ol' meats on the back.

Comment

Working...
                    X