Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this the same car from years ago for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this the same car from years ago for sale?

Don't know how to post links any other way

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang...m=252061566088

The one on here had a 347 or something
    2012 GT500

Comment

I'm pretty sure it isn't the same one.

On another note though....are there really people out there paying that kind of money for a car like that? $18K for a foxbody with a basic build 302...no AC, not even an overdrive. Am I crazy to think that it's probably worth about half of his buy-it-now?

Hell, you could own Fokai's car for less than this one, and it's way more car for the money.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        The one on here had a 347 or something
        That's right, was a 347. Kinda what I was thinking its a lil high but I bet people will pay that for a really clean one.

Comment

this thread just had me scroll through 50 pages of classifieds on dfwstangs looking for it. While I didn't find it, I am amazed the kind of car you could own for $8k in 2008
          2012 GT500

Comment

Looks close right? I think the one on here was a LX hatch too. Just remember it was on the most viewed spot forever. And had the same looking motor with the red accents and the 17" pony wheels.

Comment

Guess mine has gained a little in value..

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post

On another note though....are there really people out there paying that kind of money for a car like that? $18K for a foxbody with a basic build 302...no AC, not even an overdrive. Am I crazy to think that it's probably worth about half of his buy-it-now?

Hell, you could own Fokai's car for less than this one, and it's way more car for the money.
                Details on Fokai's car?

Comment

Nice coupe 68RR

Comment

Very nice, almost as nice as mine . Never seen any ac hose like that but I like the simplicity of that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                      I'm diggin it, except the IRS. That's just not for pre-94 foxes.
                      I don't think his has an IRS, I don't see any camber and I don't know of any FR500 wheels that will have the proper backspacing to tuck with the IRS. (I have an IRS on my 92 and love it)

Effing nice car thour 68RR
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        this thread just had me scroll through 50 pages of classifieds on dfwstangs looking for it. While I didn't find it, I am amazed the kind of car you could own for $8k in 2008
                        Originally posted by Rreemo View Post

I tried to find the ad for that 347 car awhile back..

Comment

TX21- Re: A/C line-Simple but works!

Denny- no IRS. changed over to 5 lug and added Cobra brakes.
                          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Shifter in that car on ebay looks like dog shit....

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                              TX21- Re: A/C line-Simple but works!

Denny- no IRS. changed over to 5 lug and added Cobra brakes.
                              That one has been around for a minute, right? didn't it used to be on ROH's or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X