house deed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house deed

So I just bought a house and I keep getting a letter in the mail from the state about getting the deed to the house, isn't that included with the title??? We went thru a title company not a realtor to get our property

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

It's a scam. Throw it in the trash

Comment

Yeah, it's bullshit. Contact your title company if you haven't gotten a copy of your recorded deed or wait until your title policy package comes in. It will have the original in it.

Comment

Also watch out for the ones that charge you to file your homestead exemption...

Comment

Also watch for the loan maker to sell your loan before the first payment so when you send it in, they keep it and the new loan company then says "where am yo first payment brah?" and you're like "yo I sent it to the original loan company" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            Also watch for the loan maker to sell your loan before the first payment so when you send it in, they keep it and the new loan company then says "where am yo first payment brah?" and you're like "yo I sent it to the original loan company" etc.
            That already happened, but I think I got it in since I paid it early to the original lender, gotta contact the new company for their info since all they sent me was a hey we own your loan now nice to meet you letter

Originally posted by DOHCTR
            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Working...
            X