Credit question... again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    That process (not paying interest, paying in full monthly) is the exact same process used and posted about my multiple members here ad nauseam. Tons of people do that. Anytime a credit/credit card thread is posted that's what the vast majority of posts are talking about. It was his decision to come into a thread and post "I have to lol at credit card and deal being used in the same sentence. If you can't pay cash don't buy it" or something to that effect.

Here it is:
    http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ghlight=credit
    And if you read what I posted in the thread you have in the link you will see that I keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over again about how I handle things.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      And if you read what I posted in the thread you have in the link you will see that I keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over again.
      You don't understand that people who pay the balance in full every month and never incur interest are interested in shopping around for the card that offers the best perks while they pay it off in full every month and never incur interest?
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

You don't understand that people who pay the balance in full every month and never incur interest are interested in shopping around for the card that offers the best perks while they pay it off in full every month and never incur interest?
        Re read the thread and get back with me once you do. You may want to consider taking notes.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That process (not paying interest, paying in full monthly) is the exact same process used and posted about my multiple members here ad nauseam. Tons of people do that. Anytime a credit/credit card thread is posted that's what the vast majority of posts are talking about. It was his decision to come into a thread and post "I have to lol at credit card and deal being used in the same sentence. If you can't pay cash don't buy it" or something to that effect.

Here it is:
          http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ghlight=credit
          I think it's because he doesn't care enough about perks/rewards to consider them worth taking the time to shop for...

but yes, that does come off a bit circular/hypocritical in light of the amount of use he gets out of credit cards. but it stems from the fact that he doesn't see them as something that needs to be shopped in order to get an extra point back...

to him, they're all the same if he pays off the balance, so it seems silly to shop them and have to go through the hassle of changing his banking, his auto pay, notifying vendors of a new card number, etc. etc.

right? wrong? what works for one might not work as well for another?

but yes, the lolz did come off as pompous/condescending. I've certainly been guilty of that myself with a lot less to stand on
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
          X