Credit question... again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit question... again.

I have two accounts that have dinged my credit report. One is a medical bill for $333 and the other is Charter for $92. They both say closed and status is Late. I have no idea who to call to pay these or what to do to get this shit fixed. I'm hoping someone would be able to send me in the right direction.

I have been told that medical bills don't count against it actual credit score, but I don't know how true that is. Just call carter and pay it there

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

As far as the medical one goes idk, a lot of times they sell those left and right

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        I have two accounts that have dinged my credit report. One is a medical bill for $333 and the other is Charter for $92. They both say closed and status is Late. I have no idea who to call to pay these or what to do to get this shit fixed. I'm hoping someone would be able to send me in the right direction.
        First, try disputing them with the credit reporting agency. The creditor then must validate the item within 30 days. If they don't, they should remove them.

Second, not sure what report you are looking at, but they should have a phone number for the creditor on the report. You can try contacting them with that.

Comment

call one of the three credit bureau's

Comment

What chili said. Just dispute it.

Comment

Jeff, I'll post when I get a chance of what to do. Don't dispute yet.

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                jeff, i'll post when i get a chance of what to do. Don't dispute yet.
                10 4

Comment

Barbie has an impeccable credit score and don't you dare say otherwise.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Barbie has an impeccable credit score and don't you dare say otherwise.
                    I do! I'm just saying there is more than one way to get a great credit score and his methods are too much work for the same results
                    BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
                    I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
                    PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
                      I do! I'm just saying there is more than one way to get a great credit score and his methods are too much work for the same results
                      Since reading comprehension is not your strong suit, i think it's safe to assume it's not wise to take credit advice from you

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                        Since reading comprehension is not your strong suit, i think it's safe to assume it's not wise to take credit advice from you
                        You aren't the credit guru and I'm not claiming to be either but I do have results and I don't follow your method

Spoiler alert: I got a near perfect credit score by always paying my balance in full and on time. It's not that hard
                        BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
                        I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
                        PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
                          You aren't the credit guru and I'm not claiming to be either but I do have results and I don't follow your method

Spoiler alert: I got a near perfect credit score by always paying my balance in full and on time. It's not that hard
                          Never claimed to be a guru. You are dead wrong in utilization. I don't care how long you have been paying on time. Put a major purchase on your credit card that uses 50% or more of your limit and wait for the statement to come. Your score will plummet. This is common knowledge and not "my methods". I linked in here the fico scoring model but you can't read. I also explain several times that you don't have to pay before the statement cuts, but if you do, it will improve your score as well. But you can't read that either. You said "my methods" were too complicated. How hard is it to pay early? All the extra steps I gave you were for you to see for yourself what utilization does to your score. But you probably couldn't read that either so instead claimed it was too much work

Comment

Who fucking cares. Pay cash for everything. Credit scores are slave scores.

Comment

Enjoy your debt lifestyles plastic slaves!
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X