Houston Teen Gets Headshot While Taking Selfie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    I had a pistol stolen by the moving company 14 years ago. I noticed it missing the night it was taken and reported it immediately that night to the sheriff's department with the serial number. They said to wait and make sure it wasn't accidentally packed. Of course it didn't show up and the moving company just paid it out via insurance money. About 4 or 5 years later, I got a call from ATF in Ohio (gun stolen in NC and I live in TX). The gun was used in a robbery. I sent a copy of the report I filed to them. I never got the pistol back.
    They will do their best to steal it from you in that situation.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Whoa

Comment

Did flare man die?

Comment

He was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            He was fine.
            We know he was good looking, but did he die?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              That's some bull shit. That sucks, man.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              They will do their best to steal it from you in that situation.
              I got payment from the insurance on the move, so I just bought another one. I'm just glad I keep records so I didn't have to deal with the ATF anymore. I always thought the gun should have been returned to me though.

Comment

I got payment from the insurance on the move, so I just bought another one. I'm just glad I keep records so I didn't have to deal with the ATF anymore. I always thought the gun should have been returned to me though.
                Did they give you a reason or explanation? I could kinda sorta understand if they had to keep it for x amount of years for evidence, in case of an appeal. But to keep it indefinitely is bull shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Did they give you a reason or explanation? I could kinda sorta understand if they had to keep it for x amount of years for evidence, in case of an appeal. But to keep it indefinitely is bull shit.
                  They told me on the phone that it was needed for the trial (may have been a homicide linked to it too, can't remember) and that they would contact me when it was over. I hung up the phone knowing I'd never hear from them again, and I wasn't about to go to Ohio to get a cheap, Rossi .357 when I already had the full amount I paid for it back. The gun was only about a year old. I upgraded with the cash.

Comment

With a Colt Python?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      is that him? If so good riddance, his kids are now better off.
                      Thats just a high school picture of naynay
                      WH

Comment

I had a pistol stolen by the moving company 14 years ago. I noticed it missing the night it was taken and reported it immediately that night to the sheriff's department with the serial number. They said to wait and make sure it wasn't accidentally packed. Of course it didn't show up and the moving company just paid it out via insurance money. About 4 or 5 years later, I got a call from ATF in Ohio (gun stolen in NC and I live in TX). The gun was used in a robbery. I sent a copy of the report I filed to them. I never got the pistol back.

There was a gun store in Lewisville called Nix Shooting supplies. In my teens I discovered that one old man that worked there was so blind that he could not read your birthday off of your DL so I started buying hand guns from there before I turned 21 by reading my b-day off of my DL for him. One of my clients was a quirky dude who liked shooting and I sold him a g20 that I had bought. One day while going north on 75 he got clocked by the Richardson PD and he did not pull over until they were in Allen. The Richardson PD officer got his DL and went back to his car and an Allen cop showed up as backup. When the Richardson officer was going back to Scott's car Scott came out with the Glock and started shooting. He hit the Richardson officer several times. I suspect that he did not know that the Allen officer was there until the officer started shooting at him. He got a few into that officer but was struck by that officers fire and died on the side of the road. Both officers lived but were disabled for life. I told the Richardson PD that the gun was mine but it still took them months to trace it back and thankfully no one ever noticed or simply did not care that I was not 21.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Shut the fuck up.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Shut the fuck up.
                            Scott also had an illegal full auto Calico 9mm in the car. I always wondered if that was the reason he came out shooting.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                              Scott also had an illegal full auto Calico 9mm in the car. I always wondered if that was the reason he came out shooting.
                              How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                                How old are you?

Mid 40s

Comment

Working...
                                X