No announcement yet.

Anticlimactic post, you’ve been warned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anticlimactic post, you’ve been warned.

So this morning I swung into a gas station to buy something to drink. I pulled up in my ranger and went inside (still half asleep). While standing in line I notice an early 20’s redhead a few people in front of me and think, “huh, that’s a pretty attractive redhead.” She was probably 5’6” or 5’7” maybe 110-115lb and a solid b cup. She looked fit and didn’t have to bad of an ass. She was with a chubby blond lady and both had on walmart vests. They paid for their crap and walked out the door; I went about my business of being half asleep. I made it up to the cashier and then was headed back to the truck, when I notice the red head is standing next to my truck looking it over intently. I then hear her talking excitedly to her fat friend about how “Cute” my truck is. She went on for a bit while the fat friend rolled her eyes and tried to rush her along. Confused by this, I stood still for a moment. The only woman I’ve ever met who liked my ranger is my wife, and that wasn’t until after she drove it. I made the approach and pulled the keys out of my pocket. I was nearly next to her when she realized it was my truck. She blushed and apologetically backed from the door. I kindly smiled and said thanks for the complement, got in my truck and drove away. Sorry but no this didn’t become a boat story and I was too tired to say something witty to give the story a zinger of a punch line. But I do find it odd that an attractive young female was fawning over a busted up lowered Ranger. Though once I got to work and told my friends what happened we did come up with a new nickname for the truck.

p.s. had I had said something to the girl, the only thing in my head at the time was, "so if you like things that are small? I'm the guy for you!"

so it attracts wal-mart workers. got it.

Comment

Hey man, at least she had a job! most of the young people around here sit on their ass while mom and dad pay the bills so they can get their art history degree.

Comment

You came across a white trash red-head, with no soul or taste, got it.

Comment

Comment

You came across a fat girl that had no interest in your truck.

I'm sorry man.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              You came across a fat girl that had no interest in your truck.

I'm sorry man.
              She's not interested in vehicles whose GVWR she exceeds.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                She's not interested in vehicles whose GVWR she exceeds.
                lol

Comment

Who the fuck needs soul or taste when you're fucking them? Do you faggots also make them take an SAT test before allowing your snobby penises to get a chub?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Who the fuck needs soul or taste when you're fucking them? Do you faggots also make them take an SAT test before allowing your snobby penises to get a chub?
                    A smart chick can be a turn on.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      A smart chick can be a turn on.
                      A fat chick needs to be smart or have some personality to be a turn on. The already physically hot chick already has me my requirements. Its not like dating or marrying the bitch is in question. Just time for some fucking penis pushups until it throws up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mangus the Marvelous... View Post
                        ... SAT test...
                        Redundant.

Comment

Dude she obviously had mental issues. She most likley thought it was a lambo.
                          sigpic

Comment

"If you think the truck is cute, you should see my dick."

That one is on the house, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Some of us have standards beyond the ability to say "yes."

Comment

Working...
                              X