Leesa Mattress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leesa Mattress?

I just ordered one of these, does anyone have one or something similar? Here is a $75 link if you decide to buy one. I was shopping the leesa and the casper but from what I read the leesa looks better. First time I have purchased a mattress online vs a mattress store.

Unlock exponential growth for your store with ReferralCandy's robust referral marketing program. Join over 30,000 eCommerce stores and experience the power of customer referrals today!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Haven't heard of that brand, but my daughter's mattress came in a box (Sears, can't recall the brand). It is still very new, and usage is very low, but it is so damn comfortable.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yeah, don't know that brand either but that does not mean anything. I'm in the boat that all mattresses will be replaced in 5-10 years and generally will be about the same comfort wise. I quit spending 1000+ on them and just buy the foams ones off amazon now for 500-600 for a king.....come in a box, easy.

I'm also of the opinion you don't really know how a mattress is doing until about 2-3 years into it. If it breaks down before then it really sucks - but if it is still in great shape and comfortable you're doing alright.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I bought an mlily and have been happy with it for 2 years now.

Came rolled up, vacuum sealed and in a box.

Comment

We are on our second Costco foam mattress.. Other than being a little warm for me at times, we really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            We are on our second Costco foam mattress.. Other than being a little warm for me at times, we really like it.
            How much?
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              How much?
              Around $600 - $700 for a King.

Comment

Around $600 - $700 for a King.
                You and Leah keep saying that, but I've not seen one at Costco or on their website for that cheap, and I check every time I'm there.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  You and Leah keep saying that, but I've not seen one at Costco or on their website for that cheap, and I check every time I'm there.
                  Don't know what to tell you.. Maybe we were lucky and got them on sale.

I think we helped Don, or someone from the board (who didn't have a Costco membership) get one a few years ago too.

Edit: Here's one for $750: http://www.costco.com/Novaform-14%22...100153877.html

Here's a 10" for $600: http://www.costco.com/Sleep-Science-....11472925.html
                  Last edited by Chili; 09-01-2015, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Don't know what to tell you.. Maybe we were lucky and got them on sale.

I think we helped Don, or someone from the board (who didn't have a Costco membership) get one a few years ago too.
                    I haven't seen one yet there for under $1200. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I haven't seen one yet there for under $1200. Strange.
                      Check my edit.. These aren't the top of the line, mind you..

Comment

Tempurpedic FTW- expensive yes, worth it yes
                        Get the pillows too and be done with it.
                        8yrs and still no break down whatsoever. Prior to this one we tried many different types and I would always awake with sore back (bad back). Not once have I had an issue with this one.

Comment

Leesa was $910 shipped for a king, i'll post up after I get some sleep on it.

Comment

We just bought a new Tempurpedic TemperCloud Luxe Breeze last month. It was the fanciest one they had at the Mattress Firm we went to. It came in a box, by the way. Don't they all?

I'm not sure if I like it yet. It's very firm. I'll need more time to decide how much I like it. The last one we had was a Restonic foam mattress, and was extremely soft. It felt like sleeping in it instead of on it, which made it really warm. We had it about 8 years and it definitely had the valleys where we slept.

We went balls out on this new one, so if it doesn't rock my world and last 10 years, I'm just going cheap next time.

Comment

Walk around on a Tempurpedic - they will soften a bit over time. I thought the same thing but absolutely love it after 3-4 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X