What does animal control do in this situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
    Yup, like carrying rabies more frequently than any other domesticated animal.....
    Or annoying the hell out of you, scratching you, keeping you awake at night. They make good pellet gun targets

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Sorry about your dick there. My dog breed doesn't reflect my masculinity.

I didn't pick the dog, but we all love him and he is a damn good watch dog even if he doesn't have the brawn. My husky on the other hand scares the hell out of most people. I let him off to roam around the other day and hear the contractors next door hollering. They are all standing in their pickup bed afraid my dog is about to eat them. I don't know if he even noticed them, he was just snooping around for left over taco crumbs.
      My chow was like that. He'd be watching a bug on the ground and visitors would be freaking out that a chow, a CHOW!!!!!! was loose and running around. I did tell them he kept snapping cables, chains and choke chains so it was easier to let him wander.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        Is your dog by chance a yellow lab with blue eyes, a red coller and odd cross on the dog tags?
        American bulldog/lab mix, black fur, black eyes and an orange collar.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Go get a rabies shot, and pray? Don't tell the government shat.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

As a general point, animal control doesn't/won't do shit. They are worthless.

Comment

Where did the pug thread go? Did he get butthurt and delete it?

Comment

Working...
              X