No announcement yet.

Bought a 4 wheeler need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no way someone paid you $1000 for an old chinese 4 wheeler frame.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      No my bad I forgot to post the pic. For a trailer.

I'll have more ready soon.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Hes saying they paid him a grand for a poorly rattle canned flatbed trailer.

Theres no way that thing has less than $47 dollars in krylon...and maybe a few sticks of welding rod.

Either way...itll belong to alvaredo PD in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Theres no way that thing has less than $47 dollars in krylon...and maybe a few sticks of welding rod.

Yeah I missed it. I saw $300 and thought we were still talking about that 4 wheeler. I think I'm caught up now.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

I didn't even use Krylon. I used the $.79 shit from Lowes $10 total. All I did was paint it.

Go on Craigslist and try to find one like this for under $1k. I'll buy all of them lol. Fucking little Single axle trailers to pull behind your riding lawn mower. Are going for $300 up. These work trailers are expensive, before I got into this business my dad bought a new lowboy just like this a few years back and paid $3k.

Like I said just check prices and you'll see for yourself. Construction workers eat these up like there is no tomorrow.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

[QUOTE=soap;1502333]
              Shark bite drink was a little gay. But was awesome. that add some kind of kicker

Ah Joes Crab shack. That shark bite is awesome, I had one when I was in florida.

Comment

Working...
              X