Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would there info on the Frame?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

It would have a vin if they didn't grind it off already. 2nd letter in the vin will tell you the manufacturer if it is a legit manufacturer.

Comment

Look on the steering stem or on the frame rails near the front control arms.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You'll spend 3x what you paid for it just to get body work/seat on it.
          1995 Cobra #404
          1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
          1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Snake View Post
            You'll spend 3x what you paid for it just to get body work/seat on it.
            I have the seat. Watch I'm going to sell it the way it is for about $300.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

A quick flip would have had the thing in one piece needing minor mechanical work. You might he able to get your money back off the rims and tires since the tread looks good.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                I can find complete honda and suzuki mid 80's models running on craigslist for $500. I don't thin you will get $300 unless it is running.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

No you won't. You can buy one of those brand new for $549. Or as Lantirn said, you can pick up one used from one of the Big 3 for about $500. Seat doesn't do you any good when you don't have plastics. If you find someone offering twenty five cents over what you paid, take the money and run. Leave this shit to people who know what they are doing, and what not to gamble on.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You can gey those shitty chinese ones for like 500 brand new....youre going to have to find a special kind of idiot for anything over 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      You can gey those shitty chinese ones for like 500 brand new....youre going to have to find a special kind of idiot for anything over 100.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Dude, those are like 500 brand new, you can probably sell it to 91coupemike for $100 though.

Comment

My $20 offer still stands.

Comment

lol. cool gas cap though

Comment

You fuggged up

Comment

That thing screams chinese.

Comment

Working...
                                X