New toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    It makes an interesting sound when I wind it up. It pauses for a second and then takes off but it whistles when I do. Never heard a truck whistle when it's winding out. It also has 2 air filters.
    I think they have one filter but two ducts from the throttle body to the air filter box.

Comment

Ah that may explain it but this has two K&N air filters on it though one of them looks like it is wrapped around AC lines.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Comment

Money pit turd.

Comment

I want a pic of the new ford with that slammed pos in the same frame to prove you actually bought it
            2012 GT500

Comment

that square body is the shit.. if that comes up for sale LMK

Comment

I dig it, ditch the TTB in favor of a SAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  I want a pic of the new ford with that slammed pos in the same frame to prove you actually bought it
                  You mean the picture of me standing beside it in my drive wasn't enough?

Comment

I was sitting here thinking about my truck (I'm out of school so I have time) and was curious. Did these trucks come with an air system? I found a small air compressor behind the seat and air bags in addition to the suspension system on the truck. It looks like someone added extra suspension to it along with the gooseneck hitch in the bed and full lighting system hookups.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Did these trucks come with an air system? I found a small air compressor behind the seat and air bags in addition to the suspension system on the truck. It looks like someone added extra suspension to it along with the gooseneck hitch in the bed and full lighting system hookups.
                      That's an aftermarket overload system to add capacity. It's a good setup if the bags don't rub on anything.

Oh, and dig the truck.

Comment

They aren't rubbing anything. The truck is a HD instead of a super duty but someone worked hard to make sure it can do anything that needs to be done. The guy I got it from was a 20 year old kid that wanted something more fuel efficient than the 460.

Anyone have a lead on a passenger rear door for this thing?

Comment

Working...
                        X