Houston deputy gunned down while fueling in uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    On the news, cop shot in Chicago. Man hunt for 3 people right now.
    Cops need to make sure people that want to go on the "murder cop" bandwagon and follow through with it, never make it into the back of the squad car.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Cops need to make sure people that want to go on the "murder cop" bandwagon and follow through with it, never make it into the back of the squad car.
      shouldn't you be packin pots?!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
        Right. I'm agreeing with Yale, but it is just sounding so Alex Jones-ish.
        The difference is, I don't have to make shit up.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
          shouldn't you be packin pots?!?!?!
          Check your pm's
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• African military murder a whole tribe. This should be world news.

Comment

• RIP to the deputy. I didn't read all the comments, but my first thought was this was a deliberate shooting at the person and not the uniform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                No cop would ever want to abide by military wartime ROE. You cannot fire unless there is a round coming at you, presence of a weapon is not a reason to stop, you don't do no knock breaches unless you have the approval of town leaders and they are standing there with you. Every cop has a camera (soldiers in the field have helmet cams) and if that cam is damaged, it's your ass if it stops working.

If you're fucking off and the vehicle is damaged, it is taken out of your paycheck, if you violate a civil right, you lose rank quickly, etc.
                So instead we get these guys filling the ranks. Pretty sad when the simpsons demonstrates reality.

WH

Comment

• Why cop killers live's do not matter. Dad and son are wearing the same shirt today...

Comment

Working...
                  X