Houston deputy gunned down while fueling in uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston deputy gunned down while fueling in uniform

Just saw that Houston authorities are looking for a red Ford Ranger. Deputy, in uniform, was fueling his patrol car when the man pulled up, said nothing and shot the deputy. After the deputy falls to the ground the gunman walks over and fires multiple shots.

automotive industry, business and industry sectors, motor vehicles, north america, southwestern united states, texas, united states, crime, law enforcement and corrections, crimes against persons, criminal offenses, homicide, shootings, law enforcement, policing and police forces, accident investigations, accidents, accidents, disasters and safety, investigations, safety issues and practices, capital punishment, criminal law, law and legal system, societal issues, society
    Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 08-29-2015, 12:39 AM.

That's fucked up.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Thankfully they have caught the guy. http://abc13.com/news/suspect-arrest...deputy/961336/

Comment

We are going to be seeing more of this in the coming years.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

His momma said he innocent!

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            His momma said he innocent!
            If I heard the video right, his momma turned him in.

...and yes, the cop was white and the shooter was black. This maybe the start of big things to come.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I thought she claimed he was at home with her? Who knows. Somebody saw him though.

Comment

Such a shame.. a lot of the leo guys I know are no longer commuting to or from work in uniform for this very reason. Hopefully the shooter rots in hell

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  I thought she claimed he was at home with her? Who knows. Somebody saw him though.
                  The video was playing while I was reading an article, that's the only reason I said what I did.

Time will clear it up for sure.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Lots of hate in that man. This will get worse as hope and change fades

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      Such a shame.. a lot of the leo guys I know are no longer commuting to or from work in uniform for this very reason. Hopefully the shooter rots in hell
                      I feel bad for LEOs. I know how it is most people hate my guts too when I tell them what I do for work.

Comment

Checkout the radio clips on breitbart aired 2 days before Virginia shooting. Now this in Houston.

Comment

Note the cowardice displayed by the shooter in both this case and in Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Note the cowardice displayed by the shooter in both this case and in Virginia.
                            This is them turning the tide lol.

Comment

Obama's America= LEO Lives Don't matter.

How far we have fallen.

mardyn

Comment

Working...
                              X