uMADisonbro.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uMADisonbro.com?

I saw someone post this site for searching to see if your man is on the list. Wow, what a racket. $5 a search. Someone is pretty clever.

I ain't worried as I've never signed up for any site that wasn't something to do with cars or guns, but I heard that someone else could sign someone up under a site and get them in trouble? Its that way with any site though if you have the right information. Makes you wonder if anyone innocent gets caught up in it.

Lots of good data there. I did a couple searches for fun

Comment

Careful some of those sites don't even have the info and are just using it to harvest info and providing bogus responses.
      2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
      1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by stang2be View Post
        Careful some of those sites don't even have the info and are just using it to harvest info and providing bogus responses.
        That's what I figure too. I mean, think how easy it would be to fleece a bunch of people whether they be a perp or a victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          That's what I figure too. I mean, think how easy it would be to fleece a bunch of people whether they be a perp or a victim.
          is that what you told the wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            is that what you told the wife?
            My MIL pissed me off asking if I had such an account. Nope, I can rest easy at night knowing I hadn't done anything like that.

Comment

Working...
            X