Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

400whp Focus ST for sale on Greg's List.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400whp Focus ST for sale on Greg's List.

Any of you guys know this car or this person? That seems cheap for that much power on that car.

2014 Fully Built Focus ST (obo) - $20000 (The Colony)

I am selling my Focus St. The car has a built engine with Carrillo Rods, JE Pistons, ARP head and main studs, keyed crank, Crower Valve Springs, Extrude Hone ported head, Mountune oil pan baffle and balance shaft delete.

The turbo kit has been upgraded with a Full Race EFR 7163 Kit and Depo Racing beast intercooler.

The car has an MBRP exhaust, H&R coil overs, Clutch Masters FX400 clutch and steel flywheel, Damond Motorsports catch can, Breedt intake manifold spacer, Aquamist HFS4 methanol injection kit, Cobb short shift plate, Cobb Symposr delete, Cobb sway bars, Cobb Access Port.

It comes with Enkei VR5 wheels with Hankook V12s which are pretty new and TWo more Enkeis with Nitto drag radials.

I also have the stock wheels I will throw in.

It's tuned on 93 octane and methanol and makes 398whp/398tq. I have dyno sheets.

The car runs great and is a blast to drive. I just want another toy. I've invested a lot in this build and take care of my cars
    sigpic

That would be a good fit for you mangus, buy it!

Comment

Thanks, it seems like a pretty fucking awesome car.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, just found out why the price was that way. Apparently this car has spent some time at AWDTuning.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Well, just found out why the price was that way. Apparently this car has spent some time at AWDTuning.
          I don't get the reference. Is that a bad thing? That looks like it'd be a pretty fun daily.

Comment

Yea, AWDTuning has kind of built a not-so-good rep.
            sigpic

Comment

I've never heard of them, but that's good to know. I've been looking for someone to tune my SR motor.

Comment

All that money spent and he skipped out on the biggest need for that car (LSD).

Comment

All that power, no way to use it.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                    All that money spent and he skipped out on the biggest need for that car (LSD).
                    I don't know about the ST, but the non-ST uses electronic torque vectoring.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Yep they F'ed up the tune on my Subaru. Was on the path to a blown eninge, took it to Cobb. They identified the "issues" I was having as attributed to the terrible tune. Fixed it safe and even picked up power. AWDTuning is a hack shop.
                      1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                      TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                      Work In Progress

Comment

The st uses that e-diff stuff too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Should have taken it to AutoScience

Comment

Isn't there a Craigslist thread for things such as this?

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              I don't know about the ST, but the non-ST uses electronic torque vectoring.
                              Torque vectoring is barley adequate on a stock ST. This thing makes 150+ whp more.

Comment

Working...
                              X