News crew shooting in Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Anyone who watched that is now dumber than before they watched it.
    That's a perfect example of why I choose to not ever open links posted in this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      If you believe this was a hoax or false flag event simply put you're a fucking dolt
      I know a lot of dolts then!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        I know a lot of dolts then!
        I believe that is not a hoax.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Watch "Virginia WDBJ Shooting Hoax BLOWN WIDE OPEN! Complete Crisis Actor Compilation! BUSTED!!!"

Comment

• ^^^^^^Do stupid fucks really believe this?
            sigpic

Comment

• Yes , sadly ..there is many who believe everything they see on the internet

Comment

• My facebook newsfeed is filled with tinfoil hat wearers who are reposting this stuff. Fully convinced of what they have seen from hollywood. That gun shot wounds always cause splatter and people to flail out of control when the bullet strikes them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I mean, it is creepy as fuck that the father and "boyfriend" are shedding zero tears and appear to be reading from a script...

Compare that to the brother of the girl shot by the illegal immigrant in San Francisco who has to hold back legitimate tears during every statement.

FWIW
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• hoax or not, the goal is to make it illegal for anybody who has ever been to a psych doctor or has ever said the word "depressed" to their GP to own a gun unless they're cleared by some government agency who will never actually grant that clearance...

anybody who says "I believe in my right to bear arms because I fear the power of the government" is automatically having "paranoid delusions" and placed in the classification of "unable to own fire arms" because "look at what all these mentally ill people are doing with legally owned fire arms!!!! OMERGERD! think of the children, guns are evil, you can trust us, we're the government, we have such superior technology that if we were actually able to trick the last bastion of personal freedom into handing over their guns, we could ACTUALLY rule the world oops did I say that out loud" - Eric Holder

Comment

• Were both funerals closed casket? I saw that Adam Ward's funeral was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        I mean, it is creepy as fuck that the father and "boyfriend" are shedding zero tears and appear to be reading from a script...

Compare that to the brother of the girl shot by the illegal immigrant in San Francisco who has to hold back legitimate tears during every statement.

FWIW
                        It's worth nothing since everyone reacts differently during the grieving process.

Comment

• It is really too bad that we can't trust liberal politicians to regulate guns or the police to enforce laws. I guess in the meantime the shootings will continue.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            It's worth nothing since everyone reacts differently during the grieving process.
                            I'll concede that

Comment

Working...
                            X