No announcement yet.

News crew shooting in Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No links work for me!!!! Chili that vid PG version..
    sigpic

Comment

He was hovering around them for almost 20 seconds. Here's where he first brought the gun out (on camera), and didn't shoot for another 15'ish seconds later. No one knew he was around. God damn.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Shooters video up until he starts shooting.. You can hear him whisper bitch, as he takes aim.

Holy shit what the fuck what the fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          No links work for me!!!! Chili that vid PG version..
          It cuts off before he starts shooting. It's posted by a news source, so I am guessing it will stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            He was hovering around them for almost 20 seconds. Here's where he first brought the gun out (on camera), and didn't shoot for another 15'ish seconds later. No one knew he was around. God damn.

Yeah, when he brought the gun up the cameraman was just starting to pan back to them.

Comment

now they are saying he might be alive? wtf

Comment

White lives matter?
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Shooter is not dead, yet. Still alive, but in critical condition.

This page has the full 56 second video he posted on twitter. Disturbing would be an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    that first hand video was hard to watch
                    I've seen a lot of fucked up shit but that takes the cake. he stood there for a long time waiting to be noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

I think they knew he was there. He was a former employee maybe just hanging out.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
                        I've seen a lot of fucked up shit but that takes the cake. he stood there for a long time waiting to be noticed.
                        Agreed I am grateful I did not see him pull the trigger.

There was no emotion, nothing, he just walks up to them and shoots

No they clearly did not want to be distracted live on air so they ignored him. I'm sure they heard him walk up and she saw it out of the corner of her eye

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                          Shooter is not dead, yet. Still alive, but in critical condition.

This page has the full 56 second video he posted on twitter. Disturbing would be an understatement.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/08/lester...nman-arrested/
                          No gore in the video, just for those wondering. He drops, or puts the phone away pretty quickly after he starts shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            I think they knew he was there. He was a former employee maybe just hanging out.
                            I think no
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

DAMN WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH HIS MIND.

I live in the ghetto, I get called cracka or fresa ect... I laugh and never been bothered.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                I think no
                                LOL exactly what I was thinking too.

Think about it from the Adam(the camera man's) perspective...as he filed a complaint with HR on the shooter previously and Alison(the reporter) having an EEOC complaint filed on her from the shooter.

Not sure if I would want that guy hanging around me after all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X