No announcement yet.

News crew shooting in Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still haven't watched the pov video, don't think I will.

Comment

• you trollin?

Comment

• damn you are stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          well after the first shot, to a small framed girl like that you would think she would drop out of shock. she took like 6 more shots before the camera was shut off
          Hand gun bullets do not have much power and and are not death rays, they kill from blood loss. One to the brain or spine will drop you quickly but get one right through the heart and you have 10 -15 seconds to run around in panic before dying.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          id just think such a small framed person wouldnt move much after 4 or 5 shots at a 10' range.
          You need to shoot a bunch of somethings that are alive and you will better understand how living things respond to getting pierced by a bullet.

Originally posted by Denny
          I bet anything that not all shots hit their target. Did you see his wrist? He didn't have much time behind a trigger, for sure.
          It looks to me like his first 3 hit the reporter and all shots at her after that were misses.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          another thing that was brought up.. in the liveleak link i posted, no shells were ejected from the gun. *if* they were blanks would it still produce a muzzle flash without ejecting a shell casing?
          Every blank that I can think of that could be fired out of a Glock would need a seperate case for each BANG. It is also unlikely that a blank would provide enough recoil to cycle the action for the next shot. From what I can see it looks just like every other Glock that I have shot using real ammo.

If you want to try your hand at shooting to see for yourself I would be happy to met you at my range one morning.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-26-2015, 08:53 PM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

but he dropped on the spot.
            Mike Brown was shot 6 times. Didn't stop charging officer Wilson till he took a shot in the head.

Walter Scott took 5 to the back before he dropped... See below...

Comment

• This happened about three miles from my house. This whole area is in shock because we never have stuff like this happen. Smith mountain lake is all vacation homes and allot of celebrity's and nascar drivers have huge homes on the lake.
              This was a sad deal for sure.

Comment

• ok i have a much better understanding of ballistics, SVO, no thx, i think you might bore me to death with war stories, and Jlees, thanks for povolting this to the next level.

Comment

ok i have a much better understanding of ballistics, SVO, no thx, i think you might bore me to death with war stories, and Jlees, thanks for povolting this to the next level.
                  I would only give you a brief once over on the safety rules and have you sign a liability waver. After shooting we could go eat breakfast somewhere.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• bruh, hit me up on fetlife for the freaky shit, i dont want know banana in my tail pipe at 6am

Comment

• hotrod7707

Comment

bruh, hit me up on fetlife for the freaky shit, i dont want know banana in my tail pipe at 6am

?????? Then what time of day do you prefer a banana in your tail pipe?

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          ?????? Then what time of day do you prefer a banana in your tail pipe?
                          He doesn't no

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                            He doesn't no
                            *know.

Comment

• Rodney, fuck off with the troll BS.

There's more than enough video of people getting hit with small arms fire out there. Most that get shot don't just drop: the vast majority die in the ER from blood loss because the rounds damaged so many organs or veins/arteries the docs couldn't get them bandaged up. 80%+ of handgun shootings are NON-LETHAL. The scary part of the whole ordeal is, after being hit 4-5 times in her small frame, she was able to run away. The sad part is she didn't hit the ground dead... She bled to death while medics tried to save her.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• again, i wasnt trolling, just fact checking.. as i have said, i dont play with guns, and i have definitely not ever shot anything with a face/parents/able to give birth, so i dont know how a mammal reacts to bullets. i learned a lot today.

my day has been all fucked up since watching those POV vids, that was just way to real for me, i wanted it to be fake. that girl could have been one of my girlfriends.

Comment

Working...
                                X