Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone owned a 2007-2012 Lexus LS460?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone owned a 2007-2012 Lexus LS460?

I'm curious if we have any board members that have any experience with these cars. I'm considering picking up a low mileage specimen, and wanted to get a feel for anything I might need to know.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

They seem to be good cars, my buddy bought one. Not very low miles I thought, but he got a great deal on it. He got the white pearl color and bought some factory chrome wheels for it. Transmissions seem to make it only a little past 100k, I belive it has to do with the weight of the car.
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 08-24-2015, 09:29 AM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Pretty sure its RWD not FWD
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
        Pretty sure its RWD not FWD
        I edited my post becuase I couldn't remember if his was AWD or RWD.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks for the info. They are rwd with an ad option. I'm trying to decide between an ls460 and a new gs350.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Won't you get in trouble for driving a Toyota product?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

one of my best friends owns one.. the only issue he had was around 90k miles the seal on the sunroof just gave out one day.. had it swapped out and its fine.. Awesome cars.. its not as "sporty" as the Gs.. but for a Luxo car its for sure awesome.
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

The later the model, the better. Many improvements were made as the years went on. Don't go with anything older than the 2010. I'd get a new GS if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                  The later the model, the better. Many improvements were made as the years went on. Don't go with anything older than the 2010. I'd get a new GS if you can.
                  Yeah I'm just going to buy a new gs350 f sport. Not willing to pay the rate hit on those older models.

Comment

I have a 2014 GS 350 f sport and I love it. I've driven a friends LS460 and they're nice too, but I like mine better. The cool thing about the LS 460 is the huge backseat. It can fit a large adult comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by ftp View Post
                      I have a 2014 GS 350 f sport and I love it. I've driven a friends LS460 and they're nice too, but I like mine better. The cool thing about the LS 460 is the huge backseat. It can fit a large adult comfortably.
                      Any options or packages you wish you had? Does the hud come standard on the f sport?

Comment

I just helped a friend find a CPO GS. He has been really happy with it and I was impressed. If I was buying one of my own I would do the luxury package over fsport.

I think the HUD is an stand alone option on all packages.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                          I just helped a friend find a CPO GS. He has been really happy with it and I was impressed. If I was buying one of my own I would do the luxury package over fsport.

I think the HUD is an stand alone option on all packages.
                          I believe you can get the lux pkg with an f sport if ordered.

Comment

They may have changed something for 2015 but looking at the 2013-14 I did not find that to be the case.

Comment

PM me, I'll suggest a sales guy to you. Park Place in Plano.

Comment

Working...
                              X