No announcement yet.

Honest Plumber Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can shut off the main sprinkler easily. Leave it off for awhile and see if that is the issue possibly
    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post
      I can shut off the main sprinkler easily. Leave it off for awhile and see if that is the issue possibly
      What till your next bill?

Comment

Best hope its not under the house

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post
          That doesn't do much good if you can't see the gauges on the meter. Your only option there would be to wait until the next bill, as someone else mentioned. You don't want to do that, as like I said, they will fine you heavily if you don't find the leak in what they deem a reasonable amount of time.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Trying to find a key so I can look at the meter. Otherwise i can request a re-read and be there when they come read it. Hopefully.

Comment

trying to give you an idea. excuse my expert paint skills.
              Last edited by Tremor14; 08-27-2015, 03:54 PM.

Comment

the green part is what you keep.

Comment

Other than sprinkler, had it on the main as well between the street and my house. Was fairly obvious though. Also, check for 1 or more busted sprinkler heads.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

maybe its your neighbor watering his yard at night?

Comment

mine was a toilet running went from 100ish a month to 300ish

Comment

I'll check the toilets. That is a possibility honestly. One of the toilets i never go near so I wouldn't know if it was running or not.

Comment

Got the key (didn't have to modify it) and checked the gauge. Took a picture of it and went back an hour later and took another picture. Not even the incremental dial moved so it's not a slow leak in the home. Probably safe to say that its a leak in the main or i'm wasting a lot of water with messed up sprinkler heads.

Comment

Why city are you in? Junior on here owns H&M Irrigation and can replace heads for you at a very reasonable price.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Dallas. I think my neighbor uses him already. I turned off my sprinkler so it wont go off until I get a chance to get out there and check all the heads. Pretty frustrating.

Comment

I don't think a couple messed up sprinkler heads could cause that kind of increase in usage, I am guessing that you have a broken line. I fixed two last year, thanks to tree roots having their way with them.

It also wouldn't hurt to verify that your sprinklers are coming on at the right times for the correct length of time, I had an issue where the sprinklers were running for like 6 hours early every Sunday, and that hit the wallet pretty good. Had to get the timer readjusted.

Comment

Working...
                                X