Where has this been all my life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    And others that revel in the concept of a clean bathroom. Shouldn't that be expected and not the exception?
    Sure it should be expected, but have you been in to a bathroom in any gas station bathroom, ever?

I go. I fill up when I'm there because fuel is cheap, if ice is needed I'll grab that too. I usually tend to grab a sammich or something because I never have time for a decent lunch. I also support them, because they support us.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

they even have VP fuel jugs, and are generally a few bucks cheaper than the performance shops.... that's handy if you are almost to the race track before you remembered that you didnt load them in the trailer.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        .....I moved to Brazoria county...
        No shit? You still there?

My uncle lives on the San Bernard, we always patronize Woodys.

Comment

Yep, been dreaming of escape for years, but my cow skin network is strong down here
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I've been to one so my open criticism would not be without experience.

My BIL loves the place, he makes it a destination when he goes out of town. He buys their shit and is all in. Based on that, I perceived it to be a place for assholes. Those douchey motherfuckers that have yet to become self-aware. Those people that love gimmicky shit and flock to big-and-overrated like fleas to a dog's ass.

They have a lot of crap, mostly a lot of the same crap. They have jackasses aplenty walking around, mind blown at the shitty version of Walmart they are basking in, with less product, more gas pumps, and higher prices (short of ice). And others that revel in the concept of a clean bathroom. Shouldn't that be expected and not the exception?

I suppose that the Clark W. Griswold's of the world wouldn't be what they are if they didn't have places to build their persona's around.
            Angry!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              Nah, pretty much spot the fuck on
              This mofo knows the fucking deal!
              Celebrating buc-ee's is like celebrating a giant piece of chicken fried steak.

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Even Walmart is good for some purposes, such as motor oil, ammo...
              I don't care, I can't stand Walmart either. I've made the commitment to completely avoid that fucking place once I'm done with school.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Sure it should be expected, but have you been in to a bathroom in any gas station bathroom, ever?

I go. I fill up when I'm there because fuel is cheap, if ice is needed I'll grab that too. I usually tend to grab a sammich or something because I never have time for a decent lunch. I also support them, because they support us.
              Then you have a vested interest, that is different. Just don't buy a fucking t-shirt.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Angry!
              Not really. It's more a general annoyance at the Idiocracy-culture that Americans (and a shitload of Texans) celebrate. People are jerking off to a large gas station for Christ's sake.

Comment

This mofo knows the fucking deal!
                Celebrating buc-ee's is like celebrating a giant piece of chicken fried steak.
                WHOA!!!

don't be talking shit about chicken fried steaks!

Comment

Just don't buy a fucking t-shirt..
                  LOL! No, never.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

don't be talking shit about chicken fried steaks!
                  Yeah, what the fuck did chicken fried steak ever do to you, Forrest?
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Yeah, what the fuck did chicken fried steak ever do to you, Forrest?
                    made me fat with glory as it sat next to eggs over medium?
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                    X