No announcement yet.

Where has this been all my life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to inquire as to the price of cowskin rugs.

Hmm... seems they're 50 dollars.

Get the best deals for Cow Skin Rug at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!
    WH

Comment

ill take Slovacek's over Bucee's anyday

Comment

Never been to one and never will. Idiocracy was right. If you're mesmerized by the idea of a Wal-Mart sized gas station, you really need a fucking life.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Never been to one and never will. Idiocracy was right. If you're mesmerized by the idea of a Wal-Mart sized gas station, you really need a fucking life.
          This

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Marshawn Lynch.
            #winning

Woody's Smokehouse > Bucee's

Comment

Soap, you should go manage a Buc-ee's.
              Last edited by YALE; 08-24-2015, 08:03 AM.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                #winning

Woody's Smokehouse > Bucee's
                This is the truth for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Also, if you're mesmerized enough by a common website to have "VIP Member" plastered under your moniker you really need a fucking life.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Also, if you're mesmerized enough by a common website to have "VIP Member" plastered under your moniker you really need a fucking life.
                    Lol wtf?

"F*** you for supporting our website! You idiot!!! Haha!"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Lol wtf?

"F*** you for supporting our website! You idiot!!! Haha!"
                        I see the ruffled feathers are coming out, and the haha" (with exclamations!!!) is even more cute, puffdaddie.

Comment

Truth

Comment

I've been to one so my open criticism would not be without experience.

My BIL loves the place, he makes it a destination when he goes out of town. He buys their shit and is all in. Based on that, I perceived it to be a place for assholes. Those douchey motherfuckers that have yet to become self-aware. Those people that love gimmicky shit and flock to big-and-overrated like fleas to a dog's ass.

They have a lot of crap, mostly a lot of the same crap. They have jackasses aplenty walking around, mind blown at the shitty version of Walmart they are basking in, with less product, more gas pumps, and higher prices (short of ice). And others that revel in the concept of a clean bathroom. Shouldn't that be expected and not the exception?

I suppose that the Clark W. Griswold's of the world wouldn't be what they are if they didn't have places to build their persona's around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Bucees is definitely cool the first time...then you catch on to how overrated it is every other time.
                              Yeah, I stopped in there to people watch the other day. They have some cool stuff, but way overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                I've been to one so my open criticism would not be without experience.

My BIL loves the place, he makes it a destination when he goes out of town. He buys their shit and is all in. Based on that, I perceived it to be a place for assholes. Those douchey motherfuckers that have yet to become self-aware. Those people that love gimmicky shit and flock to big-and-overrated like fleas to a dog's ass.

They have a lot of crap, mostly a lot of the same crap. They have jackasses aplenty walking around, mind blown at the shitty version of Walmart they are basking in, with less product, more gas pumps, and higher prices (short of ice). And others that revel in the concept of a clean bathroom. Shouldn't that be expected and not the exception?

I suppose that the Clark W. Griswold's of the world wouldn't be what they are if they didn't have places to build their persona's around.
                                The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Comment

Working...
                                X