No announcement yet.

Damage Claim with UPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm not real sentimental when it comes to cookie jars, so I guess its not a huge deal. I'll swing the bat and see what happens...

Comment

UPDATE:
      Talked to the girl at the UPS store, she said UPS will cover it and to bring her a pricing example. She said a "sold" Ebay auction is good. I dropped it off this afternoon, so looks like I'll get a check after all...

Comment

I generally take my items to the UPS/FedEx store and let them pack it. You show the receipt that they packaged it on your dime, they dont drag their feet as much.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          I generally take my items to the UPS/FedEx store and let them pack it. You show the receipt that they packaged it on your dime, they dont drag their feet as much.
          She told me if they had packed it, it would have been done deal. I wished she had told me that when I dropped it off, I would have left them pack it.
          Oh well, they sent a guy out that picked up the box and stuff on the other end. I guess they saw I packed it right...

Comment

UPS and FedEx have always done well by me. I just hate that they pass off some of their shit to the USPS. They are the biggest group of mouth-breathing bottom-feeders around. Fucking worthless.

Comment

so are you going to get what its worth, or what you insured it for?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                UPS and FedEx have always done well by me. I just hate that they pass off some of their shit to the USPS. They are the biggest group of mouth-breathing bottom-feeders around. Fucking worthless.
                No shit. We ship with them to avoid usps in the first place. One thing I have noticed though is that anything needing a signature never gets handed off to usps.
                "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                  No shit. We ship with them to avoid usps in the first place. One thing I have noticed though is that anything needing a signature never gets handed off to usps.
                  USPS delivered my engine management, well over 1k that required signature off without even making us sign. should have tought them a lesson and told them we never got it... but i didn't

Comment

I know this does not work for everyone but I always have shipments delivered to my work because it is going to be signed for. I have not had an issue.

Comment

They stole my xbox360 once. ONCE! Now they are all dead.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X