Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 8 years, I'm leaving the art world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man. William Wallace could always create the coolest stance on a Mustang.

Comment

Good luck!!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        I do some consulting work for Preferred Industrial Powder Coating out of Rowlett. I can tell you that it is a tight market when bidding big projects. The real room for profit is on small, custom orders.

On that note, I also work with Paragon Industries in Mesquite, if you need to get an in on something to get parts hot enough.

Good luck to you and Aaron!
        Pulling in those big projects will fall on my shoulders. Our goal is to grow the "smaller" clientele to a level that keeps us busy without depending on the big projects. We've got quite a few local companies that are waiting for us to ramp up. We'll see how it goes. And, I'll definitely let you know if we need that in.

Thanks!

Comment

Awesome
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
            He's been doing that professionally for years now. Mostly lifts now, but he's already done a few '15s.
            Tell Aaron hey. The Russian clutch job on the SVT held up..........I will drop in and say hello when you guys get set up.

Comment

Best of luck!
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I want info when you get going especially the hydro dipping.

Comment

Working for a friend is always difficult .
                  You should add to the services, the machine that sprays chrome paint .
                  I think that would be a big hit as well

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                    I want info when you get going especially the hydro dipping.
                    The hydro dipping has been up and running for a while. Shoot me a pm.
                    Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                    Working for a friend is always difficult .
                    You should add to the services, the machine that sprays chrome paint .
                    I think that would be a big hit as well
                    I agree, but this won't be a first. We've worked together many times.

Good idea.

Comment

Comment

15 years.

15 years now, and i always assumed william wallace, was, well a big black dude named William Wallace, who the fuck it this aaron guy?

Comment

Good luck on the new venture. I'll have a few things I would like powder coated later this year, and will definitely be contacting you.

Comment

Good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                              We'll have to see just how hot we can get the oven. It's supposed to be rated for 500°, but reviews pin it closer to 450° which won't be enough for ceramic. It's something that we want to do though.

That's correct. Museums and private collections locally and nationally.
                              I wonder if you could get a small step up transformer and supply like 5-10% more voltage to the oven to get higher temps
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Best of luck!
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X