Any one here work at a boat dealer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one here work at a boat dealer?

The wife and I want to throw some money down the toilet on a boat. Anyone here work at a dealer? Looking for a good deal on a either a Pontoon or a small ski boat.

No yacht?
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      No yacht?
      This boat will be used to transport cow skin rugs to my yacht.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
        This boat will be used to transport cow skin rugs to my yacht.
        Is there a state room for the savanna cat?
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Is there a state room for the savanna cat?
          He guards the 1000 sq ft ascot collection room.

Comment

Which one of your vessels do you have the b-day partys for your dogs on?

Comment

This is all I want.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

This boat will be for alcohol consumption and nude sun bathing only, no fishing.

Comment

This boat will be for alcohol consumption and nude sun bathing only, no fishing.
                  Oh more like a mothership. I can did that.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I just spent my sat working on a boat. Are you sure you want one?Buy a used one IMO let someone else take the hit

Comment

I may have a really nice low hour boat for sell. Just haven't decided if I really want to sell it though.

Comment

In that case we need nude images of the women who will be using this boat to sunbathe, before we can offer additional assistance.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                          I may have a really nice low hour boat for sell. Just haven't decided if I really want to sell it though.
                          Pm sent

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, the more I look, the more I realize I need to buy used. If anyone is selling pm me. Looking for a starter boat, no baller ass $100k cowskin rug boats. Around 18-24ft with a decent motor, easy to maintain its key!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a good plan - there are way too many deals on used boats out there, and you'll literally save thousands getting into a used one. I have flipped several boats over the past few years, and you'd be amazed at some of the deals I've found. If you aren't in a hurry I am working on one right now actually....it's a pretty clean Four Winns 19' Horizon (open bow). Gel coat is in good shape (teal and white), has really good interior, and it is the upgraded style with swivel buckets and the solid bench across the back, large tanning deck, and a decent sized swim deck. I bought it from an older couple out at Cedar Creek....the guy thought he would save some money by winterizing it himself, and in short...he didn't!

I picked it up with a busted block....sourced out a new short block, sent the heads out, and now in the process of going back together with it....it's a 5.0 Cobra (302 Ford), it'll be all fresh and ready to go, but likely end of boating season by the time I get it finished up....been juggling a few projects at once lately.
                              70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                              X