Any one here work at a boat dealer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
    The wife and I want to throw some money down the toilet on a boat. Anyone here work at a dealer? Looking for a good deal on a either a Pontoon or a small ski boat.
    Wait till december to buy a boat. You will get a better deal.

And forgot a pontoon boat they suckā€¦.
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

Yeah, the more I look, the more I realize I need to buy used. If anyone is selling pm me. Looking for a starter boat, no baller ass $100k cowskin rug boats. Around 18-24ft with a decent motor, easy to maintain its key!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
      I have a buddy with a used larson 18' ski boat. think he is asking around $8,000 for it.
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

Can you pm me his contact info?

Comment

Can you pm me his contact info?

Done.
          07 GT500
          05 SRT10
          88 turbocoupe T-bird
          93 Cobra
          86 coupe
          Ducati 848

Comment

I highly recommend getting an outboard for ease of maintenance and working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
              I highly recommend getting an outboard for ease of maintenance and working on it.
              Except that motor is in the way all the time. Great for fishing not so great when it's time to hangout and drink beer. I/o are a bitch to work on but being able to sit on the back of the boat is why I like them better.

Comment

If you've never owned a boat before, I highly recommend a Saturday of boat ramp watching. Grab some beer and watch some serious dumbfuckery.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                  If you've never owned a boat before, I highly recommend a Saturday of boat ramp watching. Grab some beer and watch some serious dumbfuckery.
                  Previous boat ownership or not, I used to frequent the boat ramp from time to time with a lawn chair and 12 pack... You will not have better entertainment.... I can guarantee you that

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post

And forget a pontoon boat they suck….
                    Fuck you mine's awesome. Love that damn boat
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      Previous boat ownership or not, I used to frequent the boat ramp from time to time with a lawn chair and 12 pack... You will not have better entertainment.... I can guarantee you that
                      Truth!

Comment

I always enjoy watching the guy who leaves the drive down while he hauls ass up the ramp! Or the one who cant back up to save his life lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Fuck you mine's awesome. Love that damn boat
                          Give it a year or two! You'll be praying that it sinks! Grease the bearings on the trailer too! Lucas red tacky #2 is good stuff. Ive bought 2 new hubs a spindle and a bunch of bearings for being a lazy ass. Nothing worse than being on the side of the highway with shelled bearings and a wheel that's about to fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                            Give it a year or two! You'll be praying that it sinks! Grease the bearings on the trailer too! Lucas red tacky #2 is good stuff. Ive bought 2 new hubs a spindle and a bunch of bearings for being a lazy ass. Nothing worse than being on the side of the highway with shelled bearings and a wheel that's about to fall off.
                            Been there, done that

Comment

Ended up buying a boat today. Smoker Craft with a 4.3 Mercruiser.

Comment

looks kind of small for alcohol consumption and nude sunbathing!

Comment

Working...
                                X