pyramid schemes aka Multi Level Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quikag View Post
    It is this awesome energy/magic drink that will grow your penis by several inches, you'll get down to 5% body fat (max), any cancer cells will die in your body, you'll grow a full head of hair, all the other hair on your body will fall away revealing tender, soft porcelain skin that will grow to a healthy bronze glow, your teeth will become white, your eyes a piercing green/blue, you'll have a ton of energy, your libido will go through the roof, you'll be able to make woman cum multiple times every single time, your muscles will become huge, but tone and lean, you'll live to be 120 years old minimum, and you'll get smarter.

It tastes good too.
    Will it add 12" to your cock? I'd like to get mine up to 24".
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I have not read the rest of the thread...

I have a customer and a very good friend whose wife is relatively high up in the Plexus deal. She pulls down $30,000/mo, and has a free Lexus lease. While very, very nice, it isn't sustainable. He gets it, she doesn't. I don't bring it up though because it is always perceived as an attack.
      Please tell me they're putting a huge chunk of that 30k a month up for when this crashes.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Please tell me they're putting a huge chunk of that 30k a month up for when this crashes.
        Is this rhetorical?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          I don't have a clue what she does with her money. He owns a very successful consulting company, so they'll be fine no matter what happens with her pyramid deal.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Only 12", I feel so sorry for you. It'll be Ok, lil buddy... some people have to be small so they have something to strive for.

Comment

Stephanie/gtchick01 if she is still here is a beachbody coach and swears by it on facebook. She just got back a few weeks ago from some big convention they had in Nashville. Dhe has been doing it a few years now however I don't know how much she makes.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              My wife has been doing Beach Body with one of their coaches who lives in our neighborhood. The "first 30 day trial period" kind of had me wondering what the catch was. Well here it is at the 30 day mark and the coach is trying to get my wife to become a coach also. Of course my wife went in with an open mind and a lot if determination and has loved doing the workouts. Heck, she has been killing the Shaun T Insanity program. She is a natural athlete with a gymnastics history and a degree in kinesiology from TWU. So the coach she has views her as a perfect candidate for teaching others the Beach Body programs.

I just don't want to see her sucker into something that costs us money in the long run. But she enjoys the fitness so I can't discourage her with my pessimism.

Anyone know anyone who has coached the Beach Body stuff. It certainly sounds like multi level marketing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                No, only 2" on average. Which is a problem for me because at 11" originally, I'm now 13" and it's uncomfortable for most women.
                Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  Stephanie/gtchick01 if she is still here is a beachbody coach and swears by it on facebook. She just got back a few weeks ago from some big convention they had in Nashville. Dhe has been doing it a few years now however I don't know how much she makes.
                  my neighbors wife went to Nashville also, Cant believe so many people do this.

Comment

I've found a Team Fusion meeting in dallas this weekend. Is a team only meeting tho. I need to figure out how I can get it

Comment

Comment

fuckin' Billy

LOL
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Wedding Crashers style? Go fuck the dog shit out of some coaches, then attempt to recruit them for some bullshit MLM.

Comment

I remember going to a convention once. Because you are surrounded by like minded people so much, and all the hoopla, you start thinking everyone knows who you are and why you are in town. You start thinking that the people who started the company and other big shots are some celebrities and maybe even surprised when people outside your circle has never heard of them. No one struggling wants to admit to the next person that its just not working. "Just keep working the plan and the plan will work for you." or similar BS. I know some "oily" people. Geez how fricken annoying that is. Every ailment including stuff probably just in their head can be fixed with "Thieves" oil. I don't know if its effective or not, but I can't help but think "You are buying a snake oil named "Thieves" and you have no concerns about that?"

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                              Its no wonder this guys owns a Porsche! Hell im in.
                              sign me the fuck up
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X