San Diego, what's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I took a ride to east SD for you, bro. Here's the pic's.

Edit; gonna have to wait til I get back to the hotel or load it when I get home, it might be to large...
    Fucking awesome!! Can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post

I also recommend Phil's BBQ. Yes, BBQ and San Diego don't usually go together, but they have the best ribs I've ever had. https://www.philsbbq.net/

Went to Phil's last week and got the ribs. They were below average. Had to cut the meat off the bone with a knife. The meat should fall off the bone. Shouldn't need more than a plastic fork.

Comment

Any recs for food/drink in Temecula or Murrietta? I did find a Texas bbq joint I may try this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          Any recs for food/drink in Temecula or Murrietta? I did find a Texas bbq joint I may try this evening.
          GREAT Italian food here:

Best veal I've had in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            There is a little restaurant out on the water just south of the midway. Don't go there, the food fuckin sucks, I've heard. People would rather eat at long john silvers before going there.

Comment

just got back from san diego and had a blast. 2 places I'd recommend trying for food are both on Coronado island, Miguel's across the street from the del Coronado and nicky rottens on the bay side of the island. both were awesome

Comment

We had a great time as well. The weather was 75* all week. We stayed in La Joya for the first 3 days and the next 3 in the gas lamp district. The beaches at Carlsbad and Coronado were beautiful. The USS Midway was great, took a whale watching boat ride, did the South and North bay point cruise, saw most of the Pacific fleet and some Subs. Had some delicious Mexican food in Old Town. Seafood was was off the chain, had multiple fish tacos throughout the city. Hit up Little Italy for some dinner one night and also got to eat at Big Kahunas burger in Imperial beach. Saw the Rangers kick that Padre ass in extra innings at Petco Park. Great city to visit, of course it was expensive, fuel was almost $4.00 everywhere. I took Lyft rides where I could so that helped on parking and fuel cost. I think I only put 300 miles on the rental car we only had for 4 days.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Jolla.

Comment

Working...
                  X