San Diego, what's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego, what's up?

Place to see, places to go/eat? Where to stay, no hoods, vatos or bruthus! I don't need beach front but a hotel with a view of the Pacific Ocean would be nice. I don't need Waldorf Astoria (no cowskin rug here), I am a Starwood, Hilton member. I believe Aaron was living there for awhile but any input would be great...

TIA bitches!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

You gotta check out the zoo, Balboa park's nice, and Coronado is my favorite beach spot. I'll stay at the Hotel Del Coronado at some point, probably come down for a long weekend or something.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Lucha Libre is an awesome taco shop with locations in Mission Hills, North Park, and Pacific Beach, San Diego serving delicious tacos, burritos and nachos made with top quality ingredients!

Comment

All I remember about San Diego is getting up really early and standing in line for meals for 2 months....

Comment

Man, I just got back from there.
            How long are you there? If more than a few days take the Surfliner (train) to LA. Its an amazing ride.

Burger Lounge has a really bad ass burger, Blaboa park has like 30 museums, and some beautiful trees. Go to the fucking beach, the women are amazing.

I stayed at lucky D's hostel for like $20 a night, and its downtown SD
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Go to Rubio's. Get fish tacos.

You're welcome.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Watch your cornhole man.

Comment

You have GOT TO go see the Midway Aircraft carrier. That was the best. I could I have spent 2 days there. Then have dinner next door at the seafood place (can't remember name)...
                  Snapped this one while I was there in May for my Nephews Graduation at USMC

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

You're welcome.
                    Rubio's is great and fast. Get an original fish taco especial (or three) when you want a quick bite.

I also recommend Phil's BBQ. Yes, BBQ and San Diego don't usually go together, but they have the best ribs I've ever had. https://www.philsbbq.net/

Also check out Stone Bistro. The one in SD in nice, but the one in Escondido is nicer. Eat outside. http://www.stoneworldbistro.com/

The zoo is really nice and any beach is a must visit.

Comment

Don't forget to cross the border and check out a donkey show.

Comment

Fish tacos, authentic Mexican food, gas lamp district, zoo, la joya, uss midway museum

Comment

Get a California burrito somewhere. Why are my destinations all about food?

Stuffed with carne asada, french fries, guacamole, cheese, and more, California burritos are a San Diego staple.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

You're welcome.
                            This. Go to the original location. It's a bit off the beaten path but the better one.

Comment

Thanks guys, I believe I may stay in the gas light district.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X