Well I'm no longer up for grabs..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'm no longer up for grabs..

Looks like my days of pacing back and forth on this earth as a lonesome soul appear to be over. Tonight I had a wonderful dinner with the woman that I love and who has inspired me, encouraged me, cheered for me, and put a smile on my face for the last 5 years........... and once finished with dinner I asked her to be my wife, and believe it or not she has agreed, so it looks like we'll be spending the rest of our lives together!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

What if the boat story sealed the deal?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I actually let her read the boat story a couple years back. Along with a few other gems lol.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Comment

Since we are all pals here, let us decide if you should marry her.

Comment

Pretty cool man. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Tit/ass/snatch pics or it didn't happen!!!
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Just think, you're going to be telling the same boat story over, and over, and over, FOREVER!

Comment

Does she know the boat story?

Comment

Congrads!

Sounds like you've really got your shit together these days. Now more than ever, if you fuck up, you're fucking up for two. No pressure. :-)

Comment

Does she know that this board and all its drama is part of the deal?

Congrats

Comment

Right on man, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Right on man, congrats!
                        actually his left side

Comment

Link to said boat story?

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                            Link to said boat story?
                            he stuck it in her pooper, she shitted everywhere. the end

Comment

already with pics of the terts man! i'll start with a general mental image, but i can't guarantee yogurt on that alone.

so, was this your farewell post, your dear john letter to dee eff dub?
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                              X