Hello from Lubbock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Lubbock

Wow, there is nothing out here is there? Between Ft. Worth and Lubbock I think the only thing I saw were windmills. How do people deal with this? At least at home I have trees.

Anyone out this way?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Most of my Dad's side of the family is from Lubbock. My favorite thing was seeing grassy berms in people's yards because they consider them landscaping/hills. I thought they had septic tanks in their front yards.

Go see the Buddy Holly statue and get your picture taken next to the Dan Blocker plaque.

Comment

The mini grand canyon is near by.

Comment

Just wait until it starts blowing for 4 months straight.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          Just wait until it starts blowing for 4 months straight.
          Tell us about the time your mom blew for 5 months straight.

Whaaat
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Tell us about the time your mom blew for 5 months straight.

Whaaat
            5 months is nothing. She has been breathing for nearly 70 years and sometimes breathes harder when she engages in physical activities.

Edit: I have to admit. The way you posed your statement reminded me of the time I got your mom to suck my dick for a cigarette and a can of Bush beer. I think you were asleep in the back seat while she did her work. You were so cute strapped into your car seat while wearing your footie PJ's; it felt kind of awkward staring at you while you mom did her "Thing". I was lucky that your mom was doing out calls that night.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-15-2015, 10:05 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Lol. You fucktards.

reminds me of a time i was on top of this chick on her living room floor. All of a sudden her 2 or 3 year old boy walks in, Mommy. The man underwear is on the floor. He got so scared and nervous. Good thing we were covered up.

Comment

you could always sit back and watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

I got here at 1230 am and that drive...damn. I was praying for something to look at instead of darkness and almost hugged the lady at Checkers when I stopped for gas. If you don't top up in Seymore, you're going to be SOL even in something with good gas mileage.

Comment

About 20 years ago I was on some 2 lane hwy between Lubbock and Clovis NM and did not see another car for 90 miles. It was right at dawn and I must have killed 500 dove from me hitting them with my truck; it was like mosquitoes in FL they were so thick. There were also nothing but sheep on either side of the road and other then shelters for animals I did not see a single building.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      If you don't top up in Seymore, you're going to be SOL even in something with good gas mileage.
                      lol its only a little over 300 miles, get out much?

Comment

There are a lot of damned windmills out here though. Reminds me of the flailing arm tube guy from Family Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                          lol its only a little over 300 miles, get out much?
                          No, no I don't. I make it a point not to go further than an hour from home because I don't like crowds, people, traffic or being without my house for long periods of time.

Comment

337 miles to Lubbock on 114 from plano. Made the trip j 3.5 hours once with a 1am start time in the camaro. GPS said average speed was 92 mph and that was including the 1 section of Seymore and Olney I slowed down for. The t-tops would whistle at 120mph +

Comment

I went through Dallas and then up to Witchita Falls to visit some friends and then WF to Lubbock. Took for bleeding ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X