Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll over crash right in front of my house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll over crash right in front of my house.

No pictures but i was down a mile from the house working Changing irrigation water over. I start heading back to the house and see something in the ditch. I see a truck stop and a guy jump out in a hurry. While im hauling ass up there another guy stops and does the same.

I finally get to where i can see the truck rolled over on its top with 3 girls standing out side of it. I roll up and hop off my 4 wheeler and the first guy there was another local farmer yells my name saying there is another one stuck under/trapped in the truck.

Her leg was to the side and pinned and the a piller was against her chest. We all lifted the truck high enough to get a handy man jack under it to lift the pressure of the a piller off her chest. We couldnt do anything more until the fire dept got there with the jaws of life. With more guys we where able to cut the a piller out and block the trck up. Her leg was still trapped inside. A few more guys showed up and we where able to lift the tuck off her leg and pull her out from under the truck. It didnt look cut badly thank god. I didnt get to good of a look since we where still holding the truck up for the firefighters qnd emts still under it.

They loaded her up quickly due to worries of lack of circulation for 10 plus minutes.

Anyway thats been my afternoon. Always something on the farm. Jusy had to share the story.

I think im going to take emt classes like my wife did.

Comment

Already loaded up and gone. Didnt want to be that guy if you know what im saying.

Comment

Comment

Good on you for lending a helping hand when needed. Might have saved that girls life.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Hell yeah man! Those BF3 skills came in handy!

Comment

Good job! Hopefully she doesn't lose her leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                Hell yeah man! Those BF3 skills came in handy!
                As soon as they convert a F-22 to keyboard and mouse controls I'm signing up!

Comment

What area was this at, not sure where your house is located.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    What area was this at, not sure where your house is located.
                    He's in Kansas

Comment

Working...
                    X