Plano traffic attorney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plano traffic attorney

any one have experience with a solid traffic attorney for Plano courts?

fiancé got a ticket for failure to yield right of way.

I do apologize, but I cannot give details for a plano officer is involved and the story I was given on how it all went down sounds very shady on how it was handled.

thank you for any information.

Randall Scott

Comment

Pay it and move on, Plano cops don't play and you will pay...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The prosecutors in Plano used to be from a law firm that offered their services pro bono. I consulted with that firm about 15 years ago and when ever I got to court in Plano I claim a conflict of interest and the case gets dropped. This info may be way out of date as I have not had a ticket for 12-13 years but if they still do it that way you are immune from all tickets in that city.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

This fucking guy....
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            This fucking guy....

I did the same thing in Lewisville by using Jim Horton who at the time was also their municipal judge and in Highland Village with their judge; Mr Hurst. I tried to do it in Richardson but their judge is crazy.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
            X