No announcement yet.

What's it worth? 91 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dsrtuckteezy just offered $4100... looks like your sweet deal is evaporating
    Last edited by barronj; 08-16-2015, 09:18 PM.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

barronj's been drinking

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        That dent has me pushing away from the table.
        easy shit

Comment

Dude that dent is just a scratch. You can pop it out with a lite dent puller. Grand it down to the mettle hit it with a medium coat good quality body filler. don't go overboard with the hardener or it will show through the paint. Use a cheese like Grater. Come back with a light coat of filler let it dry and block sand it DRY. 80 gritt working your way up to 180. Clean area check for low/high spots and imperfections. If all looks good move to wet sanding. Add a light coat of spot putty and start with 220 work up to 600. Clean it. Use good heavy primer and go over everything to make sure you're happy with it. DONE.

You can fix that in one afternoon.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Damn Soap, I think that past due Miller Lite got you fucked up, more.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
            X