No announcement yet.

StayCation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I have free time I just take. A handful of sleeping pills and just going to self-induced coma for a few days to catch up on much-needed sleep.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Moobs like Jagger

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        We went to William Chris a couple of months ago. Nice place, but I'm not a wine drinker at all. I enjoyed the Garrison Bros. whiskey distillery much more. It's much smaller, so you really get chatty with the other customers, especially after a few samples. It's about a mile from William Chris.

Hmm.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/...ing-man-boobs/
        Yeah im not allowed to drink whiskey any mo. Company xmas party + open bar= no more whisky for me.

winery sound pretty darn good. Have the ol' lady passout by the time we get back to our room and get to hit that booty!
        i forgot i made this thread. Dam got to much sun today

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Every time I read a lincolnboy post I've started picturing Encino Man in my head.
          Close, he is actually the Caveman Lawyer from SNL.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            You'll want to do more than one tour/tasting. Buy a shuttle pass and hit as many as possible. Beware, some of the wineries suck ass. Most are pretty good though.
            Wimberley area also, a few breweries also in the area, then hit up Salt Lick on Friday or Saturday, Gruene Hall.... Plenty do here in Texas

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
              Wimberley area also, a few breweries also in the area, then hit up Salt Lick on Friday or Saturday, Gruene Hall.... Plenty do here in Texas
              Jester King is the best one in Texas that I've been to and by a large margin. Thirsty Planet is a couple of miles away and worth a visit as well. Deep Eddy and Dripping Springs Vodka are also near by and do regular tours.

For a little more $$$ the Oasis is pretty nice. It has an award winning brewery on site as well as a winery but the scenery is the main attraction. It overlooks Lake Travis and several multi million dollar homes.

Really though you can pretty much everything mentioned in Grapevine. They have the wine shuttle and a very good brewery now. Not to mention the Gaylord, Great Wolf Lodge, Bass Pro Shop and all the stuff at the mall.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Jester King is the best one in Texas that I've been to and by a large margin. Thirsty Planet is a couple of miles away and worth a visit as well. Deep Eddy and Dripping Springs Vodka are also near by and do regular tours.

For a little more $$$ the Oasis is pretty nice. It has an award winning brewery on site as well as a winery but the scenery is the main attraction. It overlooks Lake Travis and several multi million dollar homes.

Really though you can pretty much everything mentioned in Grapevine. They have the wine shuttle and a very good brewery now. Not to mention the Gaylord, Great Wolf Lodge, Bass Pro Shop and all the stuff at the mall.
                Im gonna add that jester king is the best brewery with respect to the actual land and facilities. Luckily they have guest beer because im not a fan of sours. Theyre on like 20 something acres and its just beautiful. But at 100 degree...no chance in hell im going lol.

Driftwood winery is far and wide the most picturesque winery ive been to in texas.

Grapecreek and becker are both nice and fun...but not nearly as nice of a view. Twisted x brewing is right down the road as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  I enjoyed the Garrison Bros. whiskey distillery much more. It's much smaller, so you really get chatty with the other customers, especially after a few samples. It's about a mile from William Chris.
                  Garrison was my first stop of the morning when I was down there and they did do an excellent tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Grapecreek and becker are both nice and fun...but not nearly as nice of a view. Twisted x brewing is right down the road as well.
                    Grape Creek's infused olive oils are excellent as well. I've got 2 bottles of the garlic infused sitting in my pantry.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Grape Creek's infused olive oils are excellent as well. I've got 2 bottles of the garlic infused sitting in my pantry.
                      You are not kidding around about that. Everytime we go i dominate the sample booth. I was amazed at just how flavorful they can get without tasting artificial.

Comment

Library?
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I want a lincolnboy tshirt. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Library?
                            Last time i went yo momma was putting fiction in the romance section. If you get what imean

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              Last time i went yo momma was putting fiction in the romance section. If you get what imean
                              Man yo momma is like a library,
                              Open to the public
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                ...Ross perot museum...
                                Ross Perot museum... ? There's a ross perot museum??
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X