50 years ago, Watts riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 years ago, Watts riots

n this Aug. 12, 1965 file photo, demonstrators push against a police car after rioting erupted in the Watts district of Los Angeles. It began with a routine traffic stop 50 years ago this month, blossomed into a protest with the help of a rumor and escalated into the deadliest and most destructive riot Los Angeles had seen. The Watts riot broke out Aug. 11, 1965 and raged for most of a week. When the smoke cleared, 34 people were dead, more than a 1,000 were injured and some 600 buildings were damaged.

Watts changed ?

The people who they is. You owe us whitey. We'll burn down our place and you owe us.

Comment

That's back when people knew how to riot. Nowadays barely anybody dies from US riots.

Comment

Should've pulled all the whites out and dropped napalm.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

i thought it was an interesting look into something I have only heard of. But yeah that wasn't right, it never is, black or white.

I can't wait to see how many racists identify themselves with this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            Should've pulled all the whites out and dropped napalm.
            Aren't you a little dark yourself to be making statements like that?
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Comment

Tria

Comment

Four, I declare a thumb war.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    i thought it was an interesting look into something I have only heard of. But yeah that wasn't right, it never is, black or white.

I can't wait to see how many racists identify themselves with this thread.
                    Do I even need to say anything?
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      No, your presence is all that is needed.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post

Comment

Their fight is for dignity and work. This is the reason that the issue of police brutality looms so high." -- MLK Jr.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            Aren't you a little dark yourself to be making statements like that?
                            How'd you figure that? Anyway at lest I don't look like a burnt piece of meat. Or a tire! like those fools. Lol

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

You've got a selfie stick... that should be reason enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X