• Show
Clear All

Cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
      2nd best of course. Right behind svo's autobiography first installment
      LMAO!!!
      Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Now imagine a 1500 giant ass cat pissing on those seats and shredding everything in sight
      Yeah I decided against that for now. I will get one but an F3 or 2 so it will be when I can dish out 5k for one and not say ouch as I do it.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I would have just lost it when he dinged your truck pulling in.

Probably would have asked your cop buddy to write it up as a hit and run

I've had evil thoughts about a sharpened screw driver and an oil pan meeting by means of a hammer but never acted on it. To me that is vehicular murder but a man can always day dream about his enemies

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          only in waco can you get assaulted for a gas station chicken salad sandwich!

god bless.
          You don't make it to the southern end of Dallas very often do you?
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
            I would have just lost it when he dinged your truck pulling in.

Probably would have asked your cop buddy to write it up as a hit and run

I've had evil thoughts about a sharpened screw driver and an oil pan meeting by means of a hammer but never acted on it. To me that is vehicular murder but a man can always day dream about his enemies
            Or, a loose oil filter.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Or, a loose oil filter.
              I like removing the drain plug and sticking a piece of a candle into the hole. If you are careful you can do it without spilling much oil at all.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                I like removing the drain plug and sticking a piece of a candle into the hole. If you are careful you can do it without spilling much oil at all.
                I did that to rental car one time because I needed the factory drain plug for my vehicle...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  That sounds like a good idea. It give the driver a chance to get down the road before it goes dry. Nothing like being stranded on the side of the road, far away from home.

Comment

drives the same truck
                    eats the same sandwich
                    drinks the same drink

you sure he isn't your evil twin?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      I did that to rental car one time because I needed the factory drain plug for my vehicle...
                      Was this how your conversation went before you picked it up?

Comment

Hopefully the cocksucker that hit my wife on 35w and took off last night experiences some instant and prolonged karma...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Hopefully the cocksucker that hit my wife on 35w and took off last night experiences some instant and prolonged karma...
                          Was she unable to chase his sorry ass down?
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Was she unable to chase his sorry ass down?
                            Nope. Lane she was in was locked down. She just got clipped. Bumper was scratched, tail light shattered. So right now I'm out $30, unless I find structural damage.

Comment

Working...
                            X