Love watching instant karma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love watching instant karma.

I tell ya there are some days where you meet someone and all you can do is think of different ways to kill them. Get off work and I am hot and hungry so I stop at Stripes because I like their chicken salad sandwiches and needed smokes anyway. So I park on the far end away from everyone else because I dont like door dings. I sit there for a moment enjoying the AC when the biggest POS twin of my truck parks right next to me. There are 12 other spots open WAY closer yet he has to park there. He whips his door open and it slams into my newish chrome mirror. I get out and make a comment that he needs to be more careful and that he just chipped my mirror. He says "Well its an old truck, it will get dents." Just because your 96 is beat to shit does not mean I beat on mine. He continues to walk in. Cashier sees me and says "Perfect timing, just made the last chicken salad sandwich" as she knows I usually stop for one. She sets it on the counter and I go for a nice cold bottle of orange juice but guess whos there? Mr Ass hole. He starts to get a coughing fit and I can see the chuncks of flem flying everywhere as he proceeds to open the cooler with the juice and just stand there coughing with all his might over ever single fucking bottle of juice in the damn thing. Argh! Screw it, guess gatoraide it is. I grab a few other things and go to the counter and hes already checking out and I see a different cashier throwing my chicken sandwich in his bag. I say hey that was made for me and the other cashier set it there for me. Old bastard turns around and says "Well I got it first. Looks like you dont need it anyway." I dropped my drink and chips on the ground and was about to beat the ever loving shit out of this ass hat when I hear the guy behind me shout "Bill!" and I turn around. Its my customer thats a homicide detective and he just says "Aint worth it man." Good point. So I pick up my shit and pay for it and go outside just in time to see old ass hat slam his door into my mirror again! I now no longer have a Gatorade because I whipped it at his truck with all my might. It exploded on his door and a lot went inside through his open window. He gives me the finger and peels out of there like a mad man just as my customer walks out and asked if it was the same guy. I said yeah. He smiled and said "Want me to go get him for exhibition of speed and unsafe driving?" Hell yeah! I say. His tail lights are out too! I even drove up Robinson drive to see if he did. Yup, sure did and he had a Robinson cop car right with him to write the ticket.
    Fucking asshole. I hope that ruined his whole day because i am still hungry and still have a new mirror that is now chipped.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

I think "don't sweat the small shit" expression works well in this scenario. Yeah, it would have pissed me off too, but it's not worth getting that worked up over...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

You're a better man than me. It would have been over after the first ding.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        I think "don't sweat the small shit" expression works well in this scenario. Yeah, it would have pissed me off too, but it's not worth getting that worked up over...
        I was pissed about the mirror but him coughing all over every damn juice bottle in there had pulled the pin on the grenade. He taking my sandwich and then making that comment made me release the fuse. Glad my cop friend was there to calm me down. But then going outside and seeing him pop his door open followed by my trucks alarm chirping from impact..... I couldnt hold back any more. Good thing I am a bad shot because I was aiming for the open window to peg him in the head.

Yeah my truck is 20 years old but I like it and take damn good care of it. I just spent $300 having all the door dings knocked out and then another $500 to replace most of the factory chrome trim including the special edition chrome mirrors. Truck had one single ding in the tailgate and that was it. Now I have to order another mirror cover.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

only in waco can you get assaulted for a gas station chicken salad sandwich!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              only in waco can you get assaulted for a gas station chicken salad sandwich!

god bless.
              Hey! Its a damn good sandwich! They dont use too much mayo, the tomatoes are always fresh and solid, the bread is soft and the lettuce is crisp. Plus i hadnt eaten all day. i still have not eaten yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                Hey! Its a damn good sandwich! They dont use too much mayo, the tomatoes are always fresh and solid, the bread is soft and the lettuce is crisp. Plus i hadnt eaten all day. i still have not eaten yet.
                gut pack.... i'll give you.....beat em to death!
                god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

no shit!

Comment

you sure have a lot of drama in your life! haha

Comment

It's good to have friends in lowly places....

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        you sure have a lot of drama in your life! haha
                        It has its moments thats for sure. If i wrote a book about the last 10 years of my life it would be a top selling comedy/drama. LOL

Comment

Did you get his insurance information for the damage to your truck as well? You know, add insult to injury?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                            It has its moments thats for sure. If i wrote a book about the last 10 years of my life it would be a top selling comedy/drama. LOL
                            2nd best of course. Right behind svo's autobiography first installment

Comment

Now imagine a 1500 giant ass cat pissing on those seats and shredding everything in sight

Comment

Working...
                              X